On mobile so can't post a pic but the team would be
Costa-Lewa-Robben
Marchisio-Sanches-Nain
Sandro-chiellini-IF Manolas-IF Florenzi
Hand

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    27577 posts Player of the Year
    He was fine there for me, box to box all day long.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    He was fine there for me, box to box all day long.
    Thanks man, heard only good things about him so far
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    I want that team some day :smiley:

I'll be trying Sanches at CCM as well. Not quite as good a supporting cast, but still pretty good.

If you can afford all that, why not Vidal?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

I'll be trying Sanches at CCM as well. Not quite as good a supporting cast, but still pretty good.

Just don't know if Vidal is worth 10x Sanches. Vidal looks amazing and I have a variation of this team that plays great rn but thinking it could be better. H/H on CMs has been working very well so far this year
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Costa-Lewa-Robben
    Marchisio-Sanches-Nain
    Hand

Why not get NIF florenzi and get Vidal?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Costa-Lewa-Robben
    Marchisio-Sanches-Nain
    Hand

Why not get NIF florenzi and get Vidal?
    Not a matter of affording it just a matter of what's worth spending coins on, have you used Vidal? Is he as good as he looks?
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move

Just don't know if Vidal is worth 10x Sanches. Vidal looks amazing and I have a variation of this team that plays great rn but thinking it could be better. H/H on CMs has been working very well so far this year

I can't argue with you on that. I bought Sanches today myself instead of Vidal for that reason. Eventually I want the same mid as you. Got 1.4m in the bank and i'll just wait a little longer before buying.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Yeah I have like 1.7-1.8 invested in IF Cards atm and then 4 teams with this being by far the most expensive and half a million in the bank. I cant recommend Nain enough, he's an absolute animal in the midfield and outshining Claudio so far. Also, the backline is immense, sandro is a pleasant surprise. Have you been playing alot of 4321 this year? I've barely played with it this year and still experimenting with workrates
  • Riafelttil
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sanches was that good for me I bought his OTW card. Absolutely outstanding in that position, box to box and just seems everywhere. Also have Vidal and he's bonkers good. Actually use Vidal as a CAM and he's over a goal or an assist a game.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Riafelttil wrote: »
    Sanches was that good for me I bought his OTW card. Absolutely outstanding in that position, box to box and just seems everywhere. Also have Vidal and he's bonkers good. Actually use Vidal as a CAM and he's over a goal or an assist a game.
    Great thanks man.