The new patch is awful

DefinitelyMayb
14 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2016
Great job in ruining the gameplay with the new patch. Whereas before it was smooth and had good error rate, now the balls are just bouncing off players feet and players just lose the ball in a second. Response times are waaay more sluggish. Well done in destroying the best gameplay so far b4 the patch. Also the shooting is still rubbish and the teams still have all their signings on the bench....

Comments

• I also have the problem of slow responce times,the players take a while to change direction or pass after the button has been pressed
  • Walmac
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah. It was good fun before the patch, but after the patch, you feel being robbed by EASport. What a waste of good money
  • Was the same for me. Enjoyed the game very much before the Patch, playing 8 minutes om Professional. Scored in a lot of Different ways. Won many games but lost a lot too. After the patch nearly every game is the same. No headers, only 0-0, 1-0, had now seven games in a row without a goal from cpu. My shooting is awful now, no power anymore. Passing is the same. But now i tried to adjust some sliders. Reduced pass error and shot error to 45, increased shotpower up to 55 and reduced positioning marking to 45. For cpu and me the same. That was important for me to do the same for both sides. Have played now a few games and had a 1:1, a 3:0 victory and a 2:1 with a lot of luck. Gameplay feels a lot like before the Patch now. I even won some headers after corners. For every one who had the same Problems: change these 4 sliders for both sides and give it a try.
  • I remember for each FIFA I had to play like for a couple months before I could play on Legendary. However for this iteration, it was so easy I got straight to Legendary.This shows how this game is utterly meaningless and just a 40 quid skin update. My biggest gripe is that the career mode has been the same for the last 3-4 years and that teams generally play the same - there no tatical nuance to the game.
    Wish 2k or another company can get the same level or rights (or just EPL and other european countries like Serbia, Hungary, Ukraine leagues) and create a much better game.
  • rjhsteel
    34 posts Park Captain
    Wedietrich wrote: »
    Was the same for me. Enjoyed the game very much before the Patch, playing 8 minutes om Professional. Scored in a lot of Different ways. Won many games but lost a lot too. After the patch nearly every game is the same. No headers, only 0-0, 1-0, had now seven games in a row without a goal from cpu. My shooting is awful now, no power anymore. Passing is the same. But now i tried to adjust some sliders. Reduced pass error and shot error to 45, increased shotpower up to 55 and reduced positioning marking to 45. For cpu and me the same. That was important for me to do the same for both sides. Have played now a few games and had a 1:1, a 3:0 victory and a 2:1 with a lot of luck. Gameplay feels a lot like before the Patch now. I even won some headers after corners. For every one who had the same Problems: change these 4 sliders for both sides and give it a try.

Hi, think i will give that a go because the games fill too tight and boring now.
  • I'm glad I found this thread. Whole time I thought it was me. I'm thinking I got suckier at the game or something. because my shots were bouncin off way more often and my power seemed horrible. I hate the patch.