The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

More money...More problems

GUNR3
405 posts Sunday League Hero
So I have a PL team in a 4312 and am looking to upgrade the CB position. I was looking into maybe getting a Legend CB but have been put off by the prices. Another reason is when I go to look at the transfer market and see the players the amount of played games are like 3,7,13 games on the cards and the people are now selling them, which makes me even more hesitant to buy.

With all that said are there people on the forums that have bought legend CB cards that have been an unbelievable upgrade to the cards they had? The price range is any CB under 400k.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions..

Cech
Clichy-Kos-Alderweild-Bellerin
Cazorla-Kante-Cesc
Ozil
Vardy-Welbz

Comments

• v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    Smalling >
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Alderweild change to Smalling. No need for legend CB
  • WFCBagnall
    75627 posts Moderator
    Bailly
  • GUNR3
    v Origin x wrote: »
    Smalling >

Thanks for that suggestion, and his base stats looked good but I didn't like his IG play. Tried him out for about 12-13 games and he was just all over the place.
  • GUNR3
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Bailly

Good shout.. You think his OTW is worth the coins?
  • WFCBagnall
    75627 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    GUNR3 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Bailly

Good shout.. You think his OTW is worth the coins?

If he gets a If or two then yeah.
  • Mr. Soper
    2618 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you get a legend CB, get LALAS. low/high workrates, good passing. guy is a beast
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Only reason to use a legend over a high end NIF is the links. Whether that's worth it is up yo you.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6461 posts Big Money Move
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    If you get a legend CB, get LALAS. low/high workrates, good passing. guy is a beast

I'd rather have Leno Boateng Alaba over Lalas
  • Arron xox
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Kompany and smalling as been solid for me
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    400k & you're gonna spend it on a CB? F that! Way better options to spend that on in the team. Also on legends some people literally buy & play two games then sell just to try out a legend. Has nothing to do with good or bad.
  • LeBurr
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    400k & you're gonna spend it on a CB? F that! Way better options to spend that on in the team.

Got to echo this. You have Welbeck up front... why would you spend 400k on a CB. Just use Smalling, Bailly or Kosc and get Aguero (price?).
  • GUNR3
    Thanks to everyone that replied. I ended up getting Bailly and saving the coins for todays TOTW. As for Welbeck he is pretty good and hasn't let me down. I've tried Costa,Ibra,Sturridge and every other top PL striker but for one reason or another it didn't work out so Vardy/Welbz up top atm is gonna have to do
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    I'd rather have a legend CB than any defender on the game. The same goes for other positions. The better legends are unbelievably good.
  • GUNR3
    I'd rather have a legend CB than any defender on the game. The same goes for other positions. The better legends are unbelievably good.

They do feel better IG for some reason. The handful of times I've used Legends has been on draft online. Del Piero, Keane and Desailly are great IG..
  • Shane
    23814 posts Club Captain
    tumblr_lkfop9OXb51qhmj05o1_500.gif