Team pressing and high pressure what's it actualy do?

RLRowland
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2016
You can quickly switch to them during a game but what does it change with my already set custom tactic? Are they both just default custom tactics ? Can you select only one to be active during game? Or can I high press and high pressure at the same time? #noobme

Comments

• maksi
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016
    Team press

Defenders move closer to attacking players.

It's a quick tactic, you can't modified it, it works together with custom tactic.

You have to switch to it every time you defend, it doesn't work all game like custom tactic.
  • maksi
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    It isn't explained anywhere, i only think it does that, maybe i'm wrong, somebody correct me.
  • RLRowland
    Oh I thought it stayed active all game
  • Trafford_Robert5
    176 posts Sunday League Hero
    How do I choose either tactic
  • RLRowland
    D pad in game :neutral:
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1127 posts Professional
    RLRowland wrote: »
    You can quickly switch to them during a game but what does it change with my already set custom tactic? Are they both just default custom tactics ? Can you select only one to be active during game? Or can I high press and high pressure at the same time? #noobme

Any tactics that are in the down d-pad section are permanent and over right any custom tactics until you switch back. The other set (offside trap, team press etc are quick actions that only last a shirt time)

High pressure means your back line will push right up the pitch and your players will double team your oppo to get the ball back.

Team pressing I think is a kind of quick one off action of high pressure.

Fior example, I use low pressure in my ct but if I want to apply a bit of quick pressure I use TP to win the ball without it changing my default custom tactics.
  • RLRowland
    Thanks

Leave a Comment