Fuming about pro stats update!!

So i payed for a game a couple of weeks ago and then sit playing as much as possible in my spare time to rank my pro up. I had him working towards a 94 rating and then log in today to find the updates knocked him down to a 90 an things like passing an shooting stats have been knocked back aswell??.. do u think we love the grind at fifa or what? Sorry u released a game u thought was fine and now u realised were all ranking up faster then u thought we would. Unlucky we earnt that rank playing your game.. if its all been to fast for u then fine slow us down and make it harder from now on. Dont knock us back honestly im not impressed u did this on 16 aswell when u reset our stats but left are games totals on so it looked like we'd done nothing for 150+ games (which remaines on our f16 profiles still) anybody else annoyed by the reduced pro player stats feel free to comment!!

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    2826 posts Fans' Favourite
    "grind" LOL You can get a 90 in <30 games. Make it sound like you played hundreds of games to get that, its 3 less ratings, your pro is still a 90 and it will reach the same number it was in about 20-30 games mate.

Isn't the end of the world, I got knocked back from a 93 to 88, I don't mind. Ill be back to what I was after 20 games, player growth is so broken it won't really matter.
  • Hayden-Pride
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nope I agree update has killed clubs
  • 30 games (if u actually believe thats all it'll take to get back to previous stats after the update) is 30 x20 mins of my life that i have to throw away.. an for what? To get back to were i was before the update.. bit pointless now isnt it.. omg im a 93 again yaay. My point isnt just about the wasted time its more about the realising something is broken to late again and then punishing paying customers because of there mistakes. As i said adjusting time needed to level up is fine and understandable but taking away stats isnt imo.
  • Oh an marty ive played 184 games atm of pro clubs in f17 to get a 94 rating.. now knocked back to 90. so yeah thats hundreds of games isnt it. Theres people whove played a lot more then that and lost ratings ive got a job and a life so can only play in spare time but for those who live fifa its gota **** them off having an update that costs u stats. Itd be the same in ultimate team if they just stole 500000 off u because theyve realised players on market are valued to high. If u make a mistake then fix it but dont make others pay for your error
  • I SiR MartY I
    2826 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get what you mean, people that have already put time into the game have been punished but the system EA put in place is so broken, something had to be done. I had a 90 rated ST after 34 games, a friend of mine had a 90 CB after 22 games, the XP system is so broken, I get its shafted people who have already put time into the game but Pros had to be scaled back a bit, I mean its not like its much of a difference, it honestly won't take too long to get back to what it was since XP is earned so easily this Fifa.
  • chancy319
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pro Clubs in general is just so broken.
  • Ouzzo72
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Isn't it the same reduction for everyone meaning you still keep all the growth you have done relative to other players who played less than you?
  • Fab
    12975 posts Has That Special Something
    Ouzzo72 wrote: »
    Isn't it the same reduction for everyone meaning you still keep all the growth you have done relative to other players who played less than you?

would think this to be the case yes. laughable topic to be honest
  • I've played 223 games to get to 94 rated and then they knocked me down to 89. seriously that's such bull and i can't be bothered to get back to to 94 again. really ea,why did you have to affect pro clubs. it was the one gamemode i enjoyed the most
  • Rob
    1215 posts EA Community Manager (retired)
    Fab wrote: »

It's exactly that. You're still in the same relative position to everyone else.
  • Have u actually been on pros since the update guys? Yeah the reductions across the board an everyone has decreased stats meaning your pros no longer as good as he was. Ive just played 3 games and its noticeable in terms of touch and accuracy and the increase u get in stats after finishing a game is minimal so it'll take 3-4 times as many games to increase in level. I would mind the increased time needed to level up as much if i was going from my original pre-update stats but the problem im feeling is i cant b arsed now. Its not as fun playing with a 90 as it was with my stronger faster 94 and having to grind out the games to get back upto that seems like a long bore. Dont get me wrong ill still b playing and after a few days probably wont be as bothered.. right now tho ive got a pissed off cant be bothered playing feeling. Lol
  • An fab why is the topic laughable? This is a forum about pro clubs and im talking about the update and stat changes on pros. If u think alls good then write that i have asked for your opinions. Not everyones going to be unhappy about it. I personally am just because its put me off grinding more games to get back to were i was.
  • I am fuming to its happened to me
  • Fab
    12975 posts Has That Special Something
    Jwhitt26 wrote: »
    An fab why is the topic laughable? This is a forum about pro clubs and im talking about the update and stat changes on pros. If u think alls good then write that i have asked for your opinions. Not everyones going to be unhappy about it. I personally am just because its put me off grinding more games to get back to were i was.

i think its good they required more games for a higher pro
  • can some 1 help. this update has made my 93 lf to a 90 lf. has every 1 on pro clubs rating dropped . it says on site that only some of pro players have been dropped
  • Rob wrote: »

Rob wrote: »

• TRIST933
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    well then rob if you're still the same relative position why you don't give our original ratings back then
  • TRIST933 wrote: »
    I've played 223 games to get to 94 rated and then they knocked me down to 89. seriously that's such bull and i can't be bothered to get back to to 94 again. really ea,why did you have to affect pro clubs. it was the one gamemode i enjoyed the most

• well then rob if you're still the same relative position why don't we get our original ratings back
  • Kitchmix
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm really happy this has happened.. I've dropped down to an 87 but it feels like an actual game of footy now not just horrible OP players running around like clowns. We've had some decent games tonight, fair games. I'm happy with the patch... you've all got MONTHS to grow your pro !
  • Limpo
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Kitchmix wrote: »
    I'm really happy this has happened.. I've dropped down to an 87 but it feels like an actual game of footy now not just horrible OP players running around like clowns. We've had some decent games tonight, fair games. I'm happy with the patch... you've all got MONTHS to grow your pro !

It's not about the pro. It's about the overall gameplay!
  • Kitchmix
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Limpo wrote: »
    Kitchmix wrote: »

It's not about the pro. It's about the overall gameplay!

Yeah which was terrible before the patch..
  • DeanoDiMaria
    85 posts Park Captain
    it is comical to see people hear crying ''i was 93, i was 94 ' ....its OCTOBER!! The game has been out less than a month and over half the community were well over 90 already...you seriously didnt think that needed addressing?

I played 1096 games on FIFA16 and even though you could 'build' the 91 CAM, i always played as 88 LF - it made no difference at all. After that many games, i would be annoyed if i was reset to an 81...but honestly you lot sound like spoilt little kids.' I WANT MY STATS WAAH WAAH WAHHH' - get over it. The stats are complete nonsense this year anyway, the FIRST game i played i was able to 'run around' for the entire game and not once did i run out of stamina, he could pass well , scored once, 2 assists...the game is easy.

You honestly need to have a word with yourselves and take stock from the previous Pro Clubs - you would never be that high after less than a month of release, regardless of how many games you played so stop crying cos your '94 superstar' is now only 90 , boo hoo
  • I very well argree with DeanoDiMaria. Things should slow down and that's exactly what EA did. 90 rating in a month is a good achievement. I am dropped from 91 to 88 and I'm not worried about that at this point.

Let's play more games and enjoy the game.
  • Just an update for those whove been saying i was wrong to make a point about the stats decrease being wrong an also to those saying u will soon gain your stats back... ive now played 125 games since the patch an so far increased from a 90 to a 91. My average game rating overall is 8.2 an i play cam. Since hitting 91 my player growth has virtually froze with barely an increase even when ive scored 3+ goals got a couple of assists an finished on a 9.5+ rating. I knew there would be a slow down an didnt mind as originally it was to fast but this slow downs now made playing games to rank up pointless as u dont see any change.. also not sure if anybody else has had this problem (and im not sure if its happened to any of my other stats) but i actually managed to get my pace to go from a 91 to 92 rating the other day after a week of games and then yesterday when i logged in i checked my stats and my pace had dropped back down to 90?? I hadnt adjusted my players height weight or position it just magically made 2 points vanish from my pace?? Ive also gota say im not a big fan of the gameplay changes. In drop ins especially the games have become epically boring.. the gameplay breaks down so much it feels like all your doing is chasing a ball round winning a tackle passing it off watching someone else fail with a pass or control and then chasing around in circles again. Theres no flow until that 1 move when your finally lucky enough to string 2 passes together and have a shot. The occasional game like this is football but nearly every game that hasnt involved a dodgy keeper has been like this. Im all for realism but the funs gone.. drop ins shouldnt be 0-0 or 1-0.. its were u go to play a quick fun game before the hardcore pro clubs matches. Someone will undoubtedly show up saying there games are fine but ive got 9 players in my club who all say the same about drop ins now so we cant all b wrong i think the patch has taken the fun out of drop ins.
  • chancy319
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The XP you gain after each match is annoyingly small.
  • MaximSVK
    70 posts Park Captain
    Jwhitt26 wrote: »
    In drop ins especially the games have become epically boring.. the gameplay breaks down so much it feels like all your doing is chasing a ball round winning a tackle passing it off watching someone else fail with a pass or control and then chasing around in circles again. Theres no flow until that 1 move when your finally lucky enough to string 2 passes together and have a shot. The occasional game like this is football but nearly every game that hasnt involved a dodgy keeper has been like this. Im all for realism but the funs gone.. drop ins shouldnt be 0-0 or 1-0.. its were u go to play a quick fun game before the hardcore pro clubs matches. Someone will undoubtedly show up saying there games are fine but ive got 9 players in my club who all say the same about drop ins now so we cant all b wrong i think the patch has taken the fun out of drop ins.

Comparing drop-ins to actual club games is a night and day difference. Very rarely was I paired with actually competent club players, most of the time they are very poor .. which is why the "team" can't string 2 passes together and it makes me wanna do everything myself.