Red Cards

MJHD91
69 posts Park Captain
Any one else getting red cards and only getting a one game suspension?

Comments

• HWickBluenose
    43 posts Park Captain
    Yes. All reds I've had are one game only.
  • Goldenear007
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've had a player sent off with two yellow cards for shoulder barges whilst the AI / CPU clatters into my players without any caution whatsoever. Yellow cards are given far too quickly, far too easily. It's even worse since the patch
  • Walmac
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I've had a player sent off with two yellow cards for shoulder barges whilst the AI / CPU clatters into my players without any caution whatsoever. Yellow cards are given far too quickly, far too easily. It's even worse since the patch

You are spot on. Terrible, you are scared of tackling because far too often, it ends in a foul and being carded or a penalty, whereas the AI does far worse tackles and gets away with it. It feels as if the CPU is cheating
  • It seems to make no sense when reds are given out. I had a red for taking the ball in the box. Then other times a two footed lundge gets nothing.
  • Goldenear007
    Walmac wrote: »

You are spot on. Terrible, you are scared of tackling because far too often, it ends in a foul and being carded or a penalty, whereas the AI does far worse tackles and gets away with it. It feels as if the CPU is cheating

4 red cards as Liverpool against Leeds in the FA Cup recently. They didn't receive a single yellow because they never made a slide tackle.

It's bonkers.
  • Goldenear007
    Markiegj wrote: »
    It seems to make no sense when reds are given out. I had a red for taking the ball in the box. Then other times a two footed lundge gets nothing.

This does happen in real life but it's the completely unrealist manner in which the CPU defends, particularly in local derbies or matches between title rivals. Diego Costa has never been cautioned when i've played against Chelsea. Slow full backs keep pace with and dispossess a fast winger with too much ease.