so much anti football , defensive minded win at all costs people on this game

EvansUK
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I literally put my pad down a minute ago and let a player pass the ball for half of a half around his back line and midfield with the game at 0-0 , the higher up the divisions you get in this game (currently division 2 .....the worse this game gets .

It's not fun , I win some and lose some , but it simply not fun .

Can't remember a FIFA quite like this tbh

Comments

• unklej
    1136 posts Professional
    EvansUK wrote: »
    I literally put my pad down a minute ago and let a player pass the ball for half of a half around his back line and midfield with the game at 0-0 , the higher up the divisions you get in this game (currently division 2 .....the worse this game gets .

stop-whining-tmjkv2.jpg
  • EvansUK
    So , no constructive reply .

Standard
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    So , no constructive reply .

Standard

Ok, so what is it you want us to say? None of us work for EA.

If you're not having fun playing a game, don't play it? Very simple.
  • Luke_Gibbo_08
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Funny he's telling you to stop whining about a perfectly good point about the current state of mind of a minority of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor, boring players. He's probably one of them, something needs to be done about it. Did you play in the weekend league mate? That's the absolute worst.
  • EvansUK
    with that attitude there would be very little posted on here , ever .about gameplay

It's a forum , but thanks for taking the time to reply dickchops
  • EvansUK
    Funny he's telling you to stop whining about a perfectly good point about the current state of mind of a minority of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor, boring players. He's probably one of them, something needs to be done about it. Did you play in the weekend league mate? That's the absolute worst.

Yes , it's horrendous at times
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional
    edited October 2016

Nah, I'm just sick of all the same threads being made crying about the game that push good threads to the bottom of the pile. I know there is a lot of problems with the game but it's common knowledge that EA don't care and don't read the forums so it is pretty pointless complaining on here.

Like, I said ... If you aren't having fun, then don't play the game.
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up
    They need to nerf AI defending. Last fifa, AI defending was OP, but you had the skillmoves and dribbling more effective and contain wasn't as good. Also high pressure/team pressing should drain more stamina.
  • EvansUK
    unklej wrote: »

Nah, I'm just sick of all the same threads being made crying about the game that push good threads to the bottom of the pile. I know there is a lot of problems with the game but it's common knowledge that EA don't care and don't read the forums so it is pretty pointless complaining on here.

If you don't like what's written , don't reply .

Simple
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional

If you don't like what's written , don't reply .

Simple

I am entitled to my opinion, as are you.
  • EvansUK
    Ok , so now you have stated yours , there is really no need for your input
  • vfc
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2016
    cH1xRiP.gif
    The above is from a FUT Champions match. The white player appears to be using Park the Bus regardless he is losing 1-0 in the first half. Watch how the white dots retreat soon as he loses possession. The blue player thought he was on a counter attack after outmuscling the midfielder until the 5 defenders inside the opponent's box appeared on screen. :-1:
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional

Sorry, the internet doesn't work like that sweetie.
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    The problem is, in my eyes, this game is slowly becoming more dominated by lesser football fans and don't want to play in a conventional way.

Back in like FIFA 11 UT days you would have some stupid score lines of 7-6 cos you both try to outclass

Now? It's rare I see "over 2.5" because those people now solely want to win, if that means remove the fun of the sport then so be it.

It's a real shame, someone did it to me up to the 80th minute, then as he was 2-0 up decided to go cocky for the last 10mins and try to humiliate me...

Solskjaer scored a bat trick to which I beat him, followed by a message of "nice credit card team"

Awkward when Sols is first owner
  • EvansUK

I know , it somehow manages to allow mind numbingly boring bellends like yourself to have a platform , sadly
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional

I know , it somehow manages to allow mind numbingly boring bellends like yourself to have a platform , sadly

You complaining about the game instead of playing it is the most boring here.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    I take it none of the people moaning about this actually watch real football?

Seriously, did nobody watch the Euros? Almost every other game just turned in to an attack vs defence drill.

Portugal and Leicester, last season's two big surprise package teams, both counter attack merchants with a solid defence.

Not really much of a shock that FIFA emulates that.

Moreover, it's not the game designers fault. It's the players. The game is that regard is a fairly accurate simulation. What are the devs meant to do? Artificially make defensive formations rubbish just to encourage attacking?
  • EvansUK

Seriously, did nobody watch the Euros? Almost every other game just turned in to an attack vs defence drill.

Portugal and Leicester, last season's two big surprise package teams, both counter attack merchants with a solid defence.

Not only do I play football , but I haven't missed a game home or away with Coventry city for 3 years .

Gaming is supposed to be fun
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite

Not only do I play football , but I haven't missed a game home or away with Coventry city for 3 years .

Gaming is supposed to be fun

So you should know plenty about rubbish football :D
  • bigpokey24
    4865 posts Big Money Move

when you come across such player, go all out attack, team pressing and high pressure, they will be forced to pass the ball faster and lose possession .
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero

I had some sad little git do that to me. He scored in the 8th minute and then just passed it around at the back for the remainder of the game.

People are lame. It is a video game, it is supposed to be fun. Doing that crap for 10 minutes is not fun for anybody.
  • RandomLhama83
    10099 posts Has That Special Something
    I think people expect opponents to just let them score free goals every game, to keep it "fun" and whoever gets lucky and wins.... OP some advice, whining gets you nowhere. but if you want to take the time to get better at this game go to twitch, watch a top pro players and see how he breaks down a park the bus player. There are ways, tactics, to do so. Its not easy, but its park the bus can exposed. Theres a pro players on twitch.tv hes recor is 300 wins 6 losses. You don't think he faces park the bus players? try it.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    edited October 2016

Moreover, it's not the game designers fault. It's the players. The game is that regard is a fairly accurate simulation. What are the devs meant to do? Artificially make defensive formations rubbish just to encourage attacking?

Yeah but this isn't real football. Same as a FPS isn't real war. I've seen people justifying their camping on Call of Duty with "In real war you don't run around as well, that's why I'm sitting behind cover for 10 minutes". This may be true, but hell, how is this even fun ? I want to play a game to have some action and feel excitement. If I want to play something that's slow and cautious I play chess.
  • Snugglebites
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    The things people will do to improve their record is funny considering it will mean nothing in 11 months when they have to start again.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah but this isn't real football. Same as a FPS isn't real war. I've seen people justifying their camping on Call of Duty with "In real war you don't run around as well, that's why I'm sitting behind cover for 10 minutes". This may be true, but hell, how is this even fun ? I want to play a game to have some action and feel excitement. If I want to play something that's slow and cautious I play chess.

Everybody on twitch are lame sweaty pace abusers who play the meta game. They maybe labelled as "Pro" but it doesn't mean they should be emulated.

Also, this is not real football and equating to real football does nothing to aid your opinion.

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Well even the big folks like Nepenthez only abuse the game mechanics like only defending with their striker all game etc. People want to imitate their role model, even though they're terrible.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well even the big folks like Nepenthez only abuse the game mechanics like only defending with their striker all game etc. People want to imitate their role model, even though they're terrible.

Internet sheep.
  • Realist
    3136 posts National Call-Up

Whoever considers Nep a role model needs to seriously consider their life choices....
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Realist wrote: »

Whoever considers Nep a role model needs to seriously consider their life choices....

What like sitting on internet forums and judging people you have never met in any form? Or wasting away so much of life playing video games?

Life choices indeed.

Lol.
  • Realist
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    Realist wrote: »

What like sitting on internet forums and judging people you have never met in any form? Or wasting away so much of life playing video games?

Life choices indeed.

Lol.

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend your role model. Please accept my apologies while I shake my head at the excessive irony of your post.....