Have these 2 squads and 38k coins... what to do?

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys,
I have the following 2 squads, should I keep saving for Messi (long ways away) or upgrade my fitness squad? And how?

Main:
B0VBOfQ.png

Fitness:
ueNc5bj.png

Comments

• Antparry92
    17691 posts World Class
    Don't know how you use Banega in that second one. I like the guy IRL but to call him useless on this game would be a compliment. Was so gutted to see how bad he was for me
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Don't know how you use Banega in that second one. I like the guy IRL but to call him useless on this game would be a compliment. Was so gutted to see how bad he was for me

:o
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016

I think he's brilliant in game. Even at cm. Does tire though at cm, after 75 mins he's blowing big time.
  • Ghotti
    2901 posts Fans' Favourite
    khedira in de rossi place, cuadrado on RW, Mertens on LW, Manolas + Koulibaly on cb, florenzi on RB, sandro on LB
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    I'd go for Asamoah too at lcm
  • Thebigsoda1
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect

Serious?? He's 1 of my favourite iv used in that position..
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Try a hybrid right side Cuadrado and juve players busquets is to slow to cover in that formation.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite

What... the... ****!?

Literally runs everything for me. Brilliant card.
  • Cloudio7
    1318 posts Professional
    Oh Banega! He's a mystery to me; against me he's the best player of the game but if i play him he's totally useless.
    Anyways, i'd go with Cuadrado for Callejon, Nainngolan for Melo, Manolas forum Albiol and Florenzi for Abate. Then change formazione in a 433 (2).
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it's such a shame on FUT when people have essentially everyone from one team. I appreciate you're probably a Barca fan but vary it up a bit with all those coins at your disposal!
  • razor_ro
    Thanks for the feedback gents, I might try out cuadrado, manolas, Sandro and florenzi suggestions, ... as for banega, I like him IRL too but he's always gassed by mid game, I have to Sub someone else in for him... not sure who else to put in, I liked Perotti, may get him back....
    I think it's such a shame on FUT when people have essentially everyone from one team. I appreciate you're probably a Barca fan but vary it up a bit with all those coins at your disposal!

I like playing with players I like IRL not players that are OP, sweaty or that I have no interest IRL

• razor_ro
    Made some changes and got 10k left, ... get Khedira for Melo or De Rossi ... or Banega for ????

ATLOqD1.png