Mos
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2016
remove thread :)
Post edited by Mos on

Comments

• Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    Mine haven't been selling much either and I list about the same. I will probabky drop prices a bit. And fut champions is over so less play happening today.
  • Mos
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    Mine haven't been selling much either and I list about the same. I will probabky drop prices a bit. And fut champions is over so less play happening today.

Yeah, exactly. Will drop mine by a few hundred c. Friday, and sales should pick up,
  • Mos
    Bit worrying thst most of the sales are coming from champions.
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    They probably are I used to sell mine for 1200 and they sold regularly. So if I have to that's a ok price for me still about 300c per card. I have like 20 left so 6k isn't bad. I don't expect to make a ton of these just a supplement to other stuff.
  • Mos
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    They probably are I used to sell mine for 1200 and they sold regularly. So if I have to that's a ok price for me still about 300c per card. I have like 20 left so 6k isn't bad. I don't expect to make a ton of these just a supplement to other stuff.

Profit is profit. Might go down to 1.3-1.2k
  • raz5229
    1098 posts Professional
    1.6k bit much, been selling 1.2k easily
  • How Can u Sell for 1,3 When i easy buy Loads for 900 buy now?
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    How Can u Sell for 1,3 When i easy buy Loads for 900 buy now?

Because ppl don't search properly and just buy the cheapest off the first page or two
  • Meezymeez
    842 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2016
    I buy my squad fitness at about 950, and Ive been able to find them literally when I need one.
  • roojy
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mos wrote: »
    Struggling with it arm, and need some advice/help.

I picked up 20 cards at 850, and am listing all at 1.6k, and every 6 cards I'll list one at 1.7k

And they are listed at the same time,I'm struggling to sell any atm.

Anything I'm doing wrong? Do I need to give a 5 sec gap on each list? Or change prices?

Oh! I list for an hour.

list ur cards for 1.55k for 1 day on early saturday. they will definitely sell.
  • Mos
    I was watching a stream yesterday, (MedoUt) and he was buying gold fitness' at 2.8k as those were the only ones he could be bothered to look for..

Lazy buyers, and you can't try to search for just Gold Fitness squads. Therefore people just buy them, as that's what they think they go for.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Same problem tbh I think it's just Bcos of the big Ronnie pack week There's loads at bin for 1k + people have loads from packs atm
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    i list mine up at 1.1k and around 1 in 20 sell
  • Mos
    Wow,
    After listing all of them up for 1.5k over 24 hours and only selling 2.
    I lower the price, and 2 of em sell at 1.3k in the first cycle!

Lovelyyy! About 500c profit
  • Mos
    This method is a weird one.

It's all about picking up when at its lowest (Wednesday probs) therefore selling when highest (weekend and Friday)