people need to try 95/15 rate of injury sliders in career mode...

N4p0l3onic
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2016
give it a try

user/cpu sliders
95 for the injury frequency
15 for the injury severity

lots of fun managing your squad when you can have around 3-5 injured players during a season, although it can get pretty gutted feeling when your star player or gk get ACL injuries in training lol...

on the other hand it makes for a more interesting matches because both your players and opposition's can get injured from hard contacts, most of time they can limp back into the matches, some other time they could even get healed in the match, on the worse day they can appear to get limped then healed and only to be really injured after the match

a pretty cool game changer in regard to dynamism in matches

further bonus is that because you can actually injure opposition players in a match, it may make your play far more brutal because you want to revenge the AI lol, before tweaking the injury sliders I rarely get a card in a match, now I could get 1 red card in every few games and 3-4 yellows per game because... well you could guess why lol...

seriously, give it a try, it's more realistic, fun and game changer this way; don't be scared with the 95% injury frequency slider, it doesn't mean your players would 95% get injured after a match, you could also tweak the severity to suit your taste.

ps, I'm not sure if those sliders affect fatigue though...

Comments

• MJHD91
    69 posts Park Captain
    I might try this, I've always found fifa to be unrealistic in terms of the amount of injuries you get during a season compared to real life.
  • N4p0l3onic
    MJHD91 wrote: »
    I might try this, I've always found fifa to be unrealistic in terms of the amount of injuries you get during a season compared to real life.

Do share us your impression, you don't even need to restart the career for this to take effect.
  • Placebo_PRS
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Funnily enough I'm using 97/97 20/20 it's great, I'll get the odd 3 week injury but a lot of times a player will go down under a heavy challenge and pick up a knock he shakes off after a few minutes, this is pretty accurate you'll see 3 or 4 players pick up knocks during a real match they shake off.
  • N4p0l3onic
    I thought the thread would've been more lively hehe, this is pretty fun, I just had had a back to back madrid derby on bernabeu with me being atletico, first was on a la liga match in which I was forced to bring reserves due to heavy schedule, then my kevin gameiro got injured however in the same match I caused ronaldo to get injured too :D the match ended 1-1 in a very sluggish match under shower

few days later we met again in quarterfinal of CL, in the 1st half I injured bale :D so real was forced to continue the match in QF CL with morata and 2 reserve forwards I've never heard about them before lol, my condition wasn't that much better though, by the 60 minutes both of team ran out of gas and the match ended 0-0... we had another la liga match in the next few days before meeting again in calderon...

I had 4 players injured, a tiring team that could get injured from standing tackles, and several suspended players on both cl and la liga....

loving this condition, pretty realistic... I wonder how crazy it would get in EPL with all those heavy matches and ultra tight schedule, a 30 men squad may be needed.
  • 95/15 injury freq/severity it looks unrealistic, i am not saying that is not fun :smiley: but is unrealistic. Since 1.02 patch, injuries were fixed and sliders works on this aspect, i would recommend 75/30 freq/sev but is only my preference :-)
  • N4p0l3onic
    95/15 injury freq/severity it looks unrealistic, i am not saying that is not fun :smiley: but is unrealistic. Since 1.02 patch, injuries were fixed and sliders works on this aspect, i would recommend 75/30 freq/sev but is only my preference :-)

Injuries are patched/fixed? Didn't see that one...
  • Placebo_PRS
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    95/15 injury freq/severity it looks unrealistic

In what way does it look unrealistic? In most real life matches you see the physios run on to treat at least 3-4 players who picked up small knocks, with the injuries at 95/15 or thereabouts this is seen in Fifa.