Scoring from corners

Cooler08
628 posts An Exciting Prospect
In my Career Mode as Middlesbrough, in my first season I scored goals from corners rather often, but for some reason in my second and third season I never score from corners. Usually, either the header goes over the bar or the goal keeper saves it. From the corner, I hit the power bar to about 90% as putting less power than that my player doesn't even get a header on target.

I don't know if this is due to an update or another reason. Has anyone else experienced this or have any advice for scoring from corners.

btw- Im playing on Professional.

Comments

• MJHD91
    69 posts Park Captain
    Before the update corners were great, sometimes you'd score, sometimes keeper would save or sometimes defender won the ball. Since the update the defender wins every single ball. Not scored one corner since the update and played through a whole season. This needs fixing to how it was before the update ASAP.
  • Cooler08
    edited October 2016
    Today, I did score one headed goal from a corner which hit the under side of the bar, in a home match against Norwich, . So headed goals from corners are possible but rare.
  • samlemahoney
    58 posts Park Captain
    Personally haven't noticed this. I've scored 3 corners out of however many in my Anzhi career mode. Though I have noticed the AI are better at coping wiht crosses it seems. Also I play on World Class so my experience is altered.
  • MJHD91
    69 posts Park Captain
    Maybe I'm just not putting the corners in the right place to score!
    Normal headers from crosses I'm finding okay still. Also playing on world class on ps4.
  • Cooler08
    MJHD91 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just not putting the corners in the right place to score!
    Normal headers from crosses I'm finding okay still. Also playing on world class on ps4.

I think that if you leave the crossing aim in it's default position then there is less chance of scoring than aiming to the near post.