FIFA 17 WEB APP ITEM

Astro_Ry
1217 posts Professional
edited October 2016
Getting the error "Cannot move this item.." blah blah blah nonsense. I searched the forums and know that I need to log in to the console, however I would like to know:

Has anyone found a way of fixing this without logging on from the console? I'm stuck at a wedding right now, bored out of my mind, and need to hopefully fix this so I can start trading again.

Please, I'm begging you forum, for all that is good and right in the world, HELP ME.

Comments

• TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    So, you're at a wedding and still wanting to use the web app? I like your determination but i'd rather just get off my head and dance like a grandad. B)
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    So, you're at a wedding and still wanting to use the web app? I like your determination but i'd rather just get off my head and dance like a grandad. B)

I'm in the lobby on a computer while they are talking about whatever. I don't know these people, they work with my wife and she has seen fit to drag me out here. And honestly, my phone is in the car, so nothing else to do.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Get drunk and just make a fool of yourself. She will soon learn not to drag you to places you don't want to be ;)
  • Shnekel
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had this aswell, had to go on console..
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Get drunk and just make a fool of yourself. She will soon learn not to drag you to places you don't want to be ;)

Hah, I've tried that before. Next thing I know we are both too tipsy to be driving, so it makes a case for a cab and a long ride to pick up the car tomorrow. No thanks, I'd rather hobby it up tonight. This shindig isn't supposed to end until **** 10pm :anguished:.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Shnekel wrote: »
    Had this aswell, had to go on console..

I'm just reaching out hoping someone found a fix that they are keeping secret. EA, sync your ****, I don't need to be doing it for you, ffs.