have you ever sold someone in anger?

aladdin
777 posts Semi-Pro
edited October 2016
just had an absolute horror show from lukaku. he missed 4 proper sitters. hit the post twice and was basically completely useless. i listed him for transfer as soon as the game was over and now feel bad about it. haha. has anyone else ever done this?!

Comments

• Alford1995
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    aladdin wrote: »
    just had an absolute horror show from lukaku. he missed 4 proper sitters. hit the post twice and was basically completely useless. i listed him for transfer as soon as the game was over and now feel bad about it. haha. has anyone else ever done this?!

yeah loads on previous fifas. even rage sold full teams on fifas lol , this one ive sold lukaku the same aha & morata as he was shocking after one game he was sold on ha.
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    Plenty on 16, yet to do it on 17 but I'm sure I will lol
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    more out if trying to get the team to gel, cant always make profit out of every sale. Had augero, sold him to buy zlatan, zlatan didn't score as much as augero so switched back. Kinda knew it as I need pace but zlatan is my fav player so had to give it a go
  • ppeetteerr11
    1038 posts Professional
    I did it with full squads yet alone players lol. Not in 17 tho, thankfully.
  • aladdin
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    haha, selling the whole squad seems a bit much!
  • Ashes619
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I haven't done it personally, but I had a friend who would just quick sell the guy if they performed horribly
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    I did yesterday with sturridge after he was horrible with me in 5 games , bought Remy played much better :)
  • BrieMine
    5646 posts Big Money Move
    I did it with Fellaini after 1 game this year but thats about it tbh
  • Rippa
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yup. Went on a huge losing streak just yesterday with my liga team. Sold the whole damn team and made another bpl team. And won a few. Anger happends/helps
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, usually an entire team though.
  • Squeezy94
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite
    You'd better test your player(s) for min. 10 games to see if he's useful or not.
  • JRCG29
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just did it to griezmann after loosing 10 games in a row
  • AlbinoDwarf
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    sold ribery (twice) and Hazard in last week
  • Smsalnuaimi
    761 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sold full bundes team in 15
  • Tommygunn
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    If I'm on a poor run I'll generally sell the full squad and buy a new one. Always EPL but means I change around the players. Had some last year I didn't sell like eriksen and KDB
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Coentrao is a liability. Got sick of him and got Marcelo. Man was I missing out.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    JRCG29 wrote: »
    Just did it to griezmann after loosing 10 games in a row

I've said it a million times I don't get the hype around Griez he's terrible. Bought his SIF last year and easily the worst card I've ever owned.
  • exzoo
    31868 posts National Team Captain
    I sold my whole team twice already. Waiting for the patch to play again. Corner glitch is so damn annoying
  • ReaLMadriD52
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was about to sell my bale because he went missing during the whole weekend league but I remembered he was pack pulled
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quick sold Luis suarez when he bite chiellini on the shoulder and vowed to never use him again.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Quick sold Luis suarez when he bite chiellini on the shoulder and vowed to never use him again.

:D
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    exzoo wrote: »
    I sold my whole team twice already. Waiting for the patch to play again. Corner glitch is so damn annoying

Only conceded two goals to this. Maybe those who try against me aren't very good
  • dregana08
    3694 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2016
    If i lose three/four games in a row i usually sell my team and change formation...
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    all the time. i cycle through 4-5 teams on an average week.... often more tbh
  • dregana08
    3694 posts National Call-Up
    Danledge95 wrote: »
    all the time. i cycle through 4-5 teams on an average week.... often more tbh

this for me as well.
  • Shomsie
    57 posts Park Captain
    Sirigu
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    A few times, not in 17 though
  • aladdin
    777 posts Semi-Pro

haha. check out the morals on this guy!
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional
    It is usually whole teams for me lol
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    Tried Oblak for one game, will never happen again. Worst keeper i've ever used in Fifa.