Sliders for World Class?? The AI don't attack or shoot!!! :/ :/

Billy1995fifa
14 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2016
Playing FIFA 17, Started off on Professional difficulty and got a bit too easy so I upped the difficulty to World Class and it is harder especially when I try to attack and the AI defence always close me down, It is a bit harder/tougher to score goals against the AI on WC. ????

But the problem is on World Class as on Professional the AI are not really shooting and attacking my goal and not trying to score in most of the matches that I have played on World Class and to make things worse I have played 14 games soo far on World Class and I still haven't lost a single game on WC which explains why in my Arsenal career mode I am 20 points ahead of 2nd place Stoke City after 30 games in the Premiership in my 1st season hmmm. :/ :/

And some matches at the end on the match facts the AI only had 0 or 1/2 at most against me and in rare matches a least 4/5/6 shots against me and in result I am getting clean sheets most of the time.....

To be honest it is not much of a challenge or a fun game when AI never trys to shoot and attack and not taking risks and I keep winning matches and a rare draw.

On previous FIFAs games on World Class was harder and the AI actually shoot and attack more often in matches so it definitely was much more of a fun game(and all so a challenge in a way) but in FIFA 17 not soo much I'm afraid..... :/ :/

So can anyone please suggest me some sliders to make the AI attack more and shoot more against me(but all so miss shots as well) on World Class?? Does anyone FIFA players on here find the World Class difficulty(with the default sliders) a bit easy because of the AI basically don't shoot at my goal much?? I am on PS4.

And all so what about making the AI missing shots?? Because at most chances/shots the AI usually score. :/

Should i put the CPU(AI) shot error slider from 50 to about 60/65?? I am really not sure.....
What do you suggest??

And don't tell me to go on Legendary difficulty because it will be ridiculously hard and don't really want go on Legendary!!!

Comments

• Billy1995fifa
    Anyone??
  • N4p0l3onic
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just try legendary before messing the sliders...
  • Billy1995fifa
    edited October 2016
    N4p0l3onic wrote: »

Why?? Why should I?? Give me a good reason to try Legendary?? :|

EDIT: I am not willing to go on Legendary because it is ridiculously hard to get the ball of the them, They pass like Barcelona from the gods and never make errors and mistakes and the AI will always score with there every single freaking shot, So it is not fair at all!! :( :(

I am sure the Legendary from FIFA 13(I tried Legendary on 13) has not even changed on FIFA 16!!

So i would like some good slider suggestions for World Class please!! :)
  • N4p0l3onic
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    N4p0l3onic wrote: »

EDIT: I am not willing to go on Legendary because it is ridiculously hard to get the ball of the them, They pass like Barcelona from the gods and never make errors and mistakes and the AI will always score with there every single freaking shot, So it is not fair at all!! :( :(

I am sure the Legendary from FIFA 13(I tried Legendary on 13) has not even changed on FIFA 16!!

Dude the thread below you are complaining about legendary being easy, there's plenty of such complain in the other subforum as well...

Just try it, are you that ****, the ai won't bite you lol
  • N4p0l3onic wrote: »

well, before 1.02 patch i used operation sports world class sliders, 15 minutes at half with shot speed at 49 and marking at 70.

after 1.02 patch i use default sliders, 55 shot error, 52 shot speed, 45 gk, the same for user and cpu.

for your need check this : FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders
    http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-fifa-sliders/891618-fifa-17-os-community-sliders.html