Gameplay after the patch?

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys, didnt get Fifa 17 on PC this year, but i know that there is a lot of problems with the gameplay, (delay on shots / passes, corners being OP, AI doing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stuff as always ...) I'm wondering if the update fixed any of those gameplay problems that people were complaning about since the start of fifa or is it just BS?

Comments

• iwku
    12 posts Ball Boy
    imo, after 5 matches, is not perfect but much improved...
  • Has the OP auto tackle/block been toned down?
  • TheTormentor07
    1250 posts Professional
    Update has been excellent so far for me, I can actually compete now instead of getting destroyed all the time, game feels a lot more responsive, still face some horrible high pressure idiots, but now at least I'm able to defend and deal with them more effectively.
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up
    Has the OP auto tackle/block been toned down?

No :(
  • Peltiii
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Gameplay after patch is absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Only park the bus + long ball ❤️❤️❤️❤️ vs. and it seems to work. My record before patch was 120-7-17 and now only teams I lose against are these sweaty shitholes.
  • Regis1er
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Good evening
    Sorry I specify that I used an automatic translator.

I have a question! Why this patch? Why have completely and deliberately sabotaged this fifa ??

This Fifa was for me the best for a very long time! after the patch has become worse than the 15! by far !!

It became completely unplayable!

Sad to say, but again, like every year! 1 month is excellent and then a patch comes out and the dream period is ending !!

I am very disappointed ! again.......

I play fifa since 1! I think this time it will be the last!
  • MorroWtje
    5264 posts Big Money Move
    Improved, but nowhere near perfect.

AI still heading 90% of corners.
    Players still don't react/run to the ball
    Player switching still crap.

They've fixed a bunch of stuff with back post headers, corners, ai STs make better runs, cutscenes skippable etc.
  • Regis1er
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    I really do not understand how its possible to find the game better now after the patch!
    I play only offline and it became totally and irremediably unplayable!
  • javierignacio23
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I feel that the patch accelerate the game so much in FUT
  • jajce111
    2807 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont feel any diference its almost the same.
  • They ruined the gameplay after the patch!
    They changed slider settings especially shot errors.
    I can't goal from outside after the patch. Goalkeepers are too op.
    They catch everything.
    Longshots sucks.
    EA plz get back to before Title Update 1. Before the update the gameplay feels like Fifa 14.
  • LoboNobo
    6460 posts Big Money Move
    jajce111 wrote: »
    I dont feel any diference its almost the same.

• Peltiii wrote: »
    Gameplay after patch is absolute ****. Only park the bus + long ball ❤️❤️❤️❤️ vs. and it seems to work. My record before patch was 120-7-17 and now only teams I lose against are these sweaty shitholes.

Exactly this, ive gone from 150-10-30 to 165-25-60. Literally unplayable now. I have no problem with those tactics its just that now your first touch is super op if you do something with it, but if you want to control it and take a couple touches your first touch is horrible. This means that pace abusing is much much better under this new patch than trying to build up your attack and actually play the ball around. Also, the input lag that was supposedly there before (but never was, it was just people trying to do stuff without full control of the ball) seems to have been fixed by actually putting in some sort of delay between pressing a button and the action being carried out. Has made the game completely unplayable unless youre willing to sit back and threw ball it half way across the field first touch every time you get the ball.

Also wanted to point out this isnt coming from a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sat in div 10 wondering why he cant win. Currently div 2 and finished elite 3 and elite 2.

Make fifa great again. Dont listen to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kids who say there is input lag because they have ❤️❤️❤️❤️ internet/ playing on some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tv or just have general brain delay. Just go back to original patch with a few tweaks to set plays and the game would be perfect. There was NOTHING wrong with the general gameplay before the first patch. Just feels like im playing an old fifa again now, where there is very little likeness to real football because controlling the ball is something that you dont have to do, which is what actually slows down the game in real life.

Please save us @Rob
  • Fifa is Life
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peltiii wrote: »
    Gameplay after patch is absolute ****. Only park the bus + long ball ❤️❤️❤️❤️ vs. and it seems to work. My record before patch was 120-7-17 and now only teams I lose against are these sweaty shitholes.

Exactly this, ive gone from 150-10-30 to 165-25-60. Literally unplayable now. I have no problem with those tactics its just that now your first touch is super op if you do something with it, but if you want to control it and take a couple touches your first touch is horrible. This means that pace abusing is much much better under this new patch than trying to build up your attack and actually play the ball around. Also, the input lag that was supposedly there before (but never was, it was just people trying to do stuff without full control of the ball) seems to have been fixed by actually putting in some sort of delay between pressing a button and the action being carried out. Has made the game completely unplayable unless youre willing to sit back and threw ball it half way across the field first touch every time you get the ball.

Also wanted to point out this isnt coming from a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sat in div 10 wondering why he cant win. Currently div 2 and finished elite 3 and elite 2.

Make fifa great again. Dont listen to **** kids who say there is input lag because they have **** internet/ playing on some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tv or just have general brain delay. Just go back to original patch with a few tweaks to set plays and the game would be perfect. There was NOTHING wrong with the general gameplay before the first patch. Just feels like im playing an old fifa again now, where there is very little likeness to real football because controlling the ball is something that you dont have to do, which is what actually slows down the game in real life.

Please save us @Rob

Git Gud
  • I have no problems with the gameplay, but I yet have to start playing online. But corners can be really OP if you have some big guys in the area.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13064 posts Has That Special Something
    The only problem I had pre patch was players that I wasn't controlling automatically kicking/heading the ball when I played a cross. That doesn't seem to happen now.

• Reno2013
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Peltiii wrote: »

yea wtf is up with that ... Everything feels so slow. Players shielding is OP again and impossible to get the ball. There is some sort of delay when pressing a button, it's very weird.
    Everyone is parking the bus instantly and waiting for the super AI to help them out ******ridiculous lost my last 13 games that s insane

btw just made an account for to say this
  • ceeags
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only problem I had pre patch was players that I wasn't controlling automatically kicking/heading the ball when I played a cross. That doesn't seem to happen now.

That is definitely still happening for me. e.g. player I'm controlling waiting on the ball in the box and AI controlled team mate dashes from edge of 18 yard box and nips in front of my player to head the ball wide.
    Eager to have a pop at goal but less keen to bother tracking runs of opposition players.
  • Egyrt
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Guys help pls, cant understand wtf is going on. I have played not so much games, so mb im just a noob, but sometimes (30% of my games) I cant win, my players don't go for the ball, all my actions, even like good tackle, going bad for me. And my opponents are very lucky, VERY lucky, they have like 76-79 rated squads and score any shoot, while I cant score with 83+ rated players, their def's going for the ball like mad, while my def's just looking or even go away from the ball LOL. I have smthng like 1000+ hours in fifa 13 and have played almost all parts of fifa since 2002. My winrate exactly 50% don't know what to do, help pls
    Sorry for my English)
  • Egyrt
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    5 min ago my players cant catch up Rooney ROONEY (71 pac) and my opponent's fernandinho easily catched up my IF Lemar with Hawk(89 pac)
    Post edited by Egyrt on