What are the biggest cards that didn't get a price adjustment other than many of the Legends?

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
I noticed IF Bale didnt get adjusted, I guess because he has been selling mid range until yesterday night and today.

Comments

• lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't know about any others but wer, en't most legends also selling above min?

• LuckyStrikE
    lobuhh wrote: »
    Don't know about any others but wer, en't most legends also selling above min?
    yah they were. I was just wondering if any expensive cards didnt get an adjustment other than the Legend cards.
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1711 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some extinct cards didn't get touched
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited May 2015

I would have expected them to be raised. Well I guess less people are selling them , so maybe it is not enough transactions for EA to do an adjustment on them.
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1711 posts Play-Off Hero

I would have expected them to be raised.

I think they are trying to stop the hoarding so if there is no more guarantee of profit hopefully they will just sell on
  • LuckyStrikE

I would have expected them to be raised.

I think they are trying to stop the hoarding so if there is no more guarantee of profit hopefully they will just sell on

true dat, funny how EA is using adjustments to control the way people make coins in their new market.