Title Update 1: situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.

Placebo_PRS
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Above supposed fix Isn't fixed from what I've experienced playing three matches of player career, all of the best players aren't even making the first team let alone the squad at Sheffield Wednesday including two wingers they bought for a total of £7m. Anyone else experiencing the same? Will this fix only take effect if starting a new CM?

Comments

• Momalpas123
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    id start a new CM mate, im OCD about that stuff anyway so would rather start a new CM after a big update like that.
  • Placebo_PRS
    id start a new CM mate, im OCD about that stuff anyway so would rather start a new CM after a big update like that.

Yeah I guess, haven't been playing my Player CM long as I'd restarted last night, I'll hold off until I get confirmation more people are seeing the same issue :)
  • Momalpas123
    yeah, cant play for a while today so reading these notes furiously
  • Placebo_PRS
    Did a test, started a new player career as Zlatan, simmed to the date of each match to see the starting lineup chosen by the AI, note Pogba was fit for every game but only selected for the bench (based on his appearances of 1 charity shield and 2 EPL from those 6 fixtures).

7g1S2T9l.png
    9z5GcTGl.png
    NFkKj1Nl.png
    D4MRoYel.png
    mQ4nOnYl.png
    AwqpmFNl.png
  • Placebo_PRS
    Ok did some more testing, I was manager of Leicester and simmed matches against various EPL teams (plus Real Madrid), this included playing Man Utd 3 times and every time Pogba was on the bench!

hMYI46ol.png
    HQXILTNl.png
    GquIfLil.png
    o8m9LIUl.png
    LwW27bjl.png
    cqc49V3l.png
    DPvVBRtl.png
    rPfLuLll.png
    tBNFA87l.png
    G6hLtxzl.png
    uFFyCoul.png
  • Momalpas123
    W
    T
    F
  • FawnkyDonkey
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So the one thing they "fixed" isn't even fixed? There's tons of bugs in this year's career mode, especially the budget glitch where you don't get any of your prize money. They literally don't care about the people that play this game.
  • Placebo_PRS
    Ok so I did yet more testing, this time I first edited the formations of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal to change the CDM roles to CM so the AI has no excuse to pick lesser CDMs when high quality CMs are available, I started a CM with a number of different team and tested by simming to the Liverpool/ManUtd/ManCity/Arsenal matches and the results are, EA hate Pogba (and all other decent CMs).

BZY3wlzl.png
    YAFhsr2l.png
    B3AOFzHl.png
    IDMk690l.png
    NvjjvI5l.png
    vsg2QE7l.png
    PxZkT7Cl.png
    Dp0fbrgl.png
    pDvY20tl.png
    GuKyGYdl.png
    n6XUJbPl.png
    mqFV2ogl.png
    ZFhXgHgl.png
    33rFxRrl.png

(apologies if any images are out of sequence but I think they clearly speak for themselves in terms of the lineups the AI is choosing).
  • The update isn't out on XB1 yet. That's why it isn't working.
  • Placebo_PRS
    The update isn't out on XB1 yet. That's why it isn't working.

The update is out on PC, I'm playing on PC, the game has updated and the fix doesn't work...
  • Fair enough, my bad. I'll check when it's out on consoles.
  • Fosu-Mensah in midfield :#
  • Placebo_PRS
    Bumping for feedback from PS4/Xbone users, you seeing the same as me on PC?
  • I started my first player career on PS4 yesterday, post update. Had to edit Debuchy's stats to make him worse than Bellerin so that Bellerin would be 1st choice. Edited the formation so it was cms rather than cdms. 1st choice CMs are coquelin and xhaka over xhaka & Ramsey/Cazorla and Gabriel starts ahead of Mustafi. I just wanna play with the new signings and arsenals actual best CMs playing. I seriously haven't played a good career mode since PES 4. Not gonna bother this year...
  • MJHD91
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I never started a new season once the patch came out and the AI still leaving star players on the bench. Do I have to start a new career mode for it to have affect or did they not actually fix this issue. Thanks.
  • Placebo_PRS
    They did not actually fix it, I mentioned I started a new CM specifically to test.
  • Am I the only one still waiting for a fix to this? Just look at this Spurs team I'm playing against with Leicester ffs!22656241_1509978979079983_80453492_n.jpg?oh=a33be454f8ce4e0c3e9b4326b234086b&oe=59EBAE7E