Good time to open Packs?

nightscrawler
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I just wonder if there are any good time for opening the packs? Previously, I learnt there was Happy Hour time for which higher chance to get IF players. How is that now?

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14512 posts Has That Special Something
    There's never a good time to open packs !
  • CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite

• VICTAAAA
    10776 posts Has That Special Something

this :lol:

there isn't really HH anymore, they're now usually released on days EA wants money or more saturation of the market. there are currently 15k packs for 48 hours

if you want a more true to happy hour style for packs (in this case, something released every hour) it should be FUT united or black friday.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4203 posts National Call-Up
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

there isn't really HH anymore, they're now usually released on days EA wants money or more saturation of the market. there are currently 15k packs for 48 hours

if you want a more true to happy hour style for packs (in this case, something released every hour) it should be FUT united or black friday.

What does EA normally do on Black Friday? Havent previously taken much notice so was wondering what sorta offers they've done before.

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year

• nightscrawler
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks all. That sounds like the only reference on when to open the packs is referring to TOTW players then. :)
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Compared to using fifa points to buy packs and earning them through sbc, I've had my best pulls from doing sbc
  • VICTAAAA
    10776 posts Has That Special Something
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

What does EA normally do on Black Friday? Havent previously taken much notice so was wondering what sorta offers they've done before.

I think it was new offers every hour. Ranged from jumbo silvers to 100k packs