PC Trading Thread

Premier-Sky
2880 posts Fans' Favourite
edited August 2015
If you are selling a player or looking for one, post the name and the prices you are selling at.

Note: You may not sell under the minimum cap or above the maximum cap (this includes covering tax). The point of this thread is to ensure that people and buy and sell from others on these forums, so we don't lose coins as a community and thus helping us collectively to be better off.
All forum rules apply.

Archived 'Looking for player'-thread: http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/726/looking-for-player-thread-pc
Post edited by Olivier on

Comments

• Premier-Sky
    Fresh TOTY Lahm, 850k
  • TJLM
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2015
    Good idea. PC market is particularly bad right now.

I'm trying to sell a NIF CR7. Cheapest BIN. PM me if you're interested please.
    Post edited by TJLM on
  • Selling my Messi for 1,8kk
  • Selling SIF Müller for 280k
  • Premier-Sky
    I did not know you get a notification every time someone posts on a thread you make... I regret making this thread :|
  • Egyptian94Zombie
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    looking for MOTM Delph Above The Cap
    looking for MOTM Lukaku Under the Cap
    looking for IF Ramsey Under the Cap
    looking for IF Benteke Under the Cap
    -
    Selling Luiz TOTY Under the Cap
    i'm also Selling Zouma Above The Cap
    Actually there's no single card of him on market
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    please dont sell zouma above cap, he's not that rare, he pops up quite often and its a bit unfair for people to pay more than 8 k
  • nanqh
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2015
    Selling SIF Costa
    Hunter
    99 contract
    Price Range Recently Changed 851000
    Willing to Trade/Refund
    Message if interested
  • itzDrizzy
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    selling messi again
  • Selling TOTY Robben, SIF Lacazzete and SIF Pogba
  • Egyptian94Zombie
    disaaaa wrote: »
    please dont sell zouma above cap, he's not that rare, he pops up quite often and its a bit unfair for people to pay more than 8 k
    no he is rare on market , so why not selling him above the cap ?
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    It defeats the purpose of caps...this was done to make players more affordable...pretty soon this whole thing of selling above/below caps on forums will be stopped....
  • Selling SIF Costa, Hunter, 99 Fitness, 99 contract, 600k, so will give back 250k.

Also willing to arrange some kind of swap deal for Bale. I want him more than air.

• Egyptian94Zombie

It defeats the purpose of caps...this was done to make players more affordable...pretty soon this whole thing of selling above/below caps on forums will be stopped....

i think the idea of making this is to make it easy for people to sell and buy
    for example : i have TOTY luiz and i want to sell him for months and he don't sell because there is a lot of cards of him on market with the min price so why not lowering his price and get coins instead of re-listing him for months and he won't sell
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

i think the idea of making this is to make it easy for people to sell and buy
    for example : i have TOTY luiz and i want to sell him for months and he don't sell because there is a lot of cards of him on market with the min price so why not lowering his price and get coins instead of re-listing him for months and he won't sell

Lowering it is sensible...but then selling a player above cap just because he is rare is basically breaking the initiative of the cap
  • How would you even sell a player before someone else gets to it? A mate is trying to gift me an IF lichsteiner but we have no idea how he can get it to me. Any tips?
  • MadridBlancos
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Selling:
    TOTY Iniesta 800k,
    TOTY Kroos 700k,
    2xSIF Isco 80k,
    IF Carvajal 100k
  • GomzeeFC
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    Hi all, I'm still selling the following players as before:
    • SIF Neymar 1Mil (23% below min)
    • SIF De Gea 260K (21% below min) - SOLD
    • IF Oscar 80K (15% below min)
    Prices adjusted in accordance with latest price ranges :)
    Send me PM if interested
    Post edited by GomzeeFC on
  • hazardxfc
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rare cards is a thorny issue with this new system...a rare card in any game has extra value..those Panini sticker books (stickers like world cup and 100 club cards on match attax so don't be too harsh on him disaaa
  • Verstappen
    4173 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
    IF Mustafi 25.5k
  • MorroWtje
    4502 posts National Call-Up
    How much do you want for the thread?

Oh wait
  • RadioShaq
    14902 posts Moderator
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Oh wait

This is what I expected.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    selling TOTY Lahm
  • Selling IF Robben
  • Premier-Sky
    edited April 2015
    MorroWtje wrote: »

7P3VaUxy_400x400.jpeg
  • ScorcherPrime
    3702 posts National Call-Up
    My players are actually selling... I listed my Kompany once and he sold along with Lewa and Reus
  • Selling SIF Costa, Hunter, 99 Fitness, 99 contract, 600k, so will give back 250k.

Also willing to arrange some kind of swap deal for Bale. I want him more than air.

Reducing Costa to 475k, this is the very lowest I could possibly ever go.

• itzDrizzy
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Selling IF Fabian Schär for 50k :p
  • Im interested in kroos toty, ibra, suarez or bale. As i wrote im selling messi.
  • Looking for Diego Costa SIF, Selling IF Robben.