Seriously, what's up with the injuries?

CFCHenri
3868 posts National Call-Up
So this B.S happened in a FUT match I just played right now. 3 players injured in the span of 6 minutes and I get the worst of this.

51 MIN - Perisic gets injured for falling and rolling on the ground, not sure what happened to him.
PERISIC - OFF
BERARDI - ON

52 MIN - My opponent after a corner immediately gets his Schneiderlin injured for absolutely nothing, he tried to head the ball and fell. INJURED. Also Schneiderlin is injury prone but that's a fake injury. No way he should be injured from that.
SCHNEIDERLIN - OFF
DE ROSSI - IN
(Weird, as he had a full BPL team)
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CFCHenri/video/22387538

56 MIN
- My Berardi gets injured. BERARDI, who I just brought on for PERISIC gets injured for something that happens on a football pitch in every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game. WTF, my two wingers gets injured and I have no wingers left.
BERARDI - OFF
MAURO ICARDI - ON

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CFCHenri/video/22387282

What the hell is wrong with this game? EA just decided to turn on the slider on Injury Frequency to a 100 for a few minutes and we all get shafted by EA, my team receiving the worst. Both Perisic and Berardi out for 5 games each.

n5rf9u.jpg

Comments

• the worst thing is EA probably doesnt give a S***
  • I just got injured 3 players in a match. What I did was play against the TOTW and forfeit as soon as the game starts (It doesnt work if you forfeit before the kick off) 4 times in a row.
  • Whirly
    56 posts Park Captain
    Lately when I've been playing people who really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off with sweaty high pressure/counter attacking custom tactics or leave the console mid-game while down, I just try to break their players.

Somehow it's a bit more satisfying, considering you have to basically murder someone to get sent off this year. And there's like a 40% chance you cleanly win the ball anyways lol.
  • S-Dog
    2885 posts National Call-Up
    Sterling got injured for me earlier, went down holding his shoulder....5 game foot injury.
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016
    8th Minute - PERISIC OFF INJURED.
    *Replaced by El Sha*
    10th Minute - EL SHA OFF INJURED
    *Replaced by Berrardi*
    15th Minute - BERRARDI OFF INJURED.

That's all three subs used up in 15 computer minutes.

Kind of weird how they were all the same position.

Feel your pain, bro. It's beyond ridiculous now.
  • CFCHenri
    I just got injured 3 players in a match. What I did was play against the TOTW and forfeit as soon as the game starts (It doesnt work if you forfeit before the kick off) 4 times in a row.

So as I soon as I start and it shows the stadium, press pause and end match(before the kick off? I'm gonna try this.
    Whirly wrote: »
    Lately when I've been playing people who really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off with sweaty high pressure/counter attacking custom tactics or leave the console mid-game while down, I just try to break their players.

Somehow it's a bit more satisfying, considering you have to basically murder someone to get sent off this year. And there's like a 40% chance you cleanly win the ball anyways lol.

LOL, so sad your players get injured for bumping into players but almost never from a behind slide tackle. Let alone no booking. This game doesn't fail to surprise.
  • CFCHenri
    AkeySlake wrote: »
    *Replaced by El Sha*
    *Replaced by Berrardi*

Damn, you got the worst! I thought mine was bad! All 3 subs in 3 early in the first half
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    AkeySlake wrote: »
    *Replaced by El Sha*
    *Replaced by Berrardi*

Damn, you got the worst! I thought mine was bad! All 3 subs in 3 early in the first half

I should add that they were all out for 5 games too!
  • CFCHenri wrote: »
    I just got injured 3 players in a match. What I did was play against the TOTW and forfeit as soon as the game starts (It doesnt work if you forfeit before the kick off) 4 times in a row.

So as I soon as I start and it shows the stadium, press pause and end match(before the kick off? I'm gonna try this.

no no no. AFTER THE KICK OFF, otherwise it wont work.
  • congregante
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2016
    @CFCHenri also keep in mind that your players contracts will get affected, so if you dont have enough contracts maybe you should consider use your bronze players in the starting 11
  • CFCHenri
    edited October 2016
    CFCHenri wrote: »

no no no. AFTER THE KICK OFF, otherwise it wont work.

OHHHH!!!
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Sterling got injured for me earlier, went down holding his shoulder....5 game foot injury.

FIFA 17 can't even make it's mind up
    @CFCHenri also keep in mind that your players contracts will get affected, so if you dont have enough contracts maybe you should consider use your bronze players in the starting 11
    Yep..