Penalties are a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shambles.

Jordanbh94
271 posts Sunday League Hero
In the final of draft, goes to penalties and as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ usual I get no arrow. So obviously I need to just run up and tap and hope it goes in whilst my opponent is zinging them top corner. Needs sorted pronto

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    it will be patched hopefully. that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is ridiculous I agree.
  • Jordanbh94
    joe666 wrote: »
    it will be patched hopefully. that **** is ridiculous I agree.
    Just pissed cause it was the final man. It happens to me all the time. Like if it was both of us fine but it's not. It's frustrating to lose like that so hopefully a patch soon eh

• DREAM
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    do we know what causes this yet, I never have an arrow
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Can we just go back to the old penalties? I liked full power + straight down so much better.
  • Whirly
    56 posts Park Captain
    And here I am not even realizing you're supposed to get an arrow lol. I just figured it's invisible, like the cursor from the old pens.
  • Jordanbh94
    Whirly wrote: »
    And here I am not even realizing you're supposed to get an arrow lol. I just figured it's invisible, like the cursor from the old pens.

Haha, no mate. Seems most of us are having the issue. Penalties are difficult enough, then you get no arrow and they're basically impossible haha
  • agentxyz2
    1020 posts Professional
    Are you kidding. If you think penalties are impossoble without the arrow then you are a scrub. Its really simple honestly. Go practice a few
  • Scu11duggery
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've never had the arrow. I've never had a problem with them. I heard they had changed and went into the skill games to figure them out. Maybe that would help you?
  • Jordanbh94
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    Are you kidding. If you think penalties are impossoble without the arrow then you are a scrub. Its really simple honestly. Go practice a few

❤️❤️❤️❤️ off you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Jordanbh94
    I've never had the arrow. I've never had a problem with them. I heard they had changed and went into the skill games to figure them out. Maybe that would help you?

Possibly mate. I'll have a look, cheers
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Arrow is only visible in training..and that is how it should be.

Penalties are great...you can finally 'customize' your shoot with fast-slow run up...you can feint left-right...just practice and you'll figure out.
  • Packerbacker16
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you have arrows for shooting during the game? Did you have arrows for penalties last year? They only showed the arrows the first few times so you can learn it. It's too easy with arrows. Maybe you should, you know, practice a bit.
  • Jordanbh94
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Arrow is only visible in training..and that is how it should be.

Penalties are great...you can finally 'customize' your shoot with fast-slow run up...you can feint left-right...just practice and you'll figure out.

Will do, cheers dude
  • KubaTown
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can press up on the d-pad to manually trigger / de-trigger the penalty arrow online.
  • Jordanbh94
    Do you have arrows for shooting during the game? Did you have arrows for penalties last year? They only showed the arrows the first few times so you can learn it. It's too easy with arrows. Maybe you should, you know, practice a bit.

I'm aware now. I didn't know they weren't in game. It's too easy? Quit blowing smoke up your own Arse eh
  • Izzy2K17
    13595 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2016
    Lol the arrow doesn't show up in online FUT but shows up when me and my brother play a quick match
  • Jordanbh94
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Lol the arrow doesn't show up in online FUT but shows up when me and my brother play a quick match
    Which is why I assumed something was wrong. I get that now. So the reality is the other guy was better than me at penalties. Now I know haha
  • Packerbacker16
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jordanbh94 wrote: »

I'm aware now. I didn't know they weren't in game. It's too easy? Quit blowing smoke up your own Arse eh

Yes it's too easy. It tells you exactly where it'll go. How is that hard? Without the arrow then you actually have to practice and learn through experience like the other penalty system. I haven't gotten it down yet but everyone has to learn the new system.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    987 posts Professional
    I agree with you. I hate the new system of the penalties. Every time I got penalty I don't have an arrow and I tried to turn on but no luck. I don't care about what other said. I like the other old way!!!!!
  • Jordanbh94
    Jordanbh94 wrote: »

Yes it's too easy. It tells you exactly where it'll go. How is that hard? Without the arrow then you actually have to practice and learn through experience like the other penalty system. I haven't gotten it down yet but everyone has to learn the new system.

Yeah I'm aware of that now. I just didn't know. I haven't had any practice with penalties. I'll learn like everyone else. Like I said, my mistake. I didn't have a clue they weren't in game hence why I was pissed.
  • Izzy2K17
    13595 posts Has That Special Something
    I usually turn on the assist thingy by pressing down R3, kinda acts like an arrow, or it at least shows which direction you're aiming
  • Jordanbh94
    I agree with you. I hate the new system of the penalties. Every time I got penalty I don't have an arrow and I tried to turn on but no luck. I don't care about what other said. I like the other old way!!!!!

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I don't even understand this years penalty, it's just so much more troublesome than last year. Can anyone tell me the difference between where i start my run?
  • JGCramp
    1389 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    Funny thing is I'm utterly awful at this game, but I can rocket in penalties one after another even without the arrow. Have no idea why I am great with the new penalties; it's too bad I suck at everything else. To be honest, though, with all the gameplay issues I have no idea why they decided to put time into overhauling the penalties.
  • Jordanbh94
    JGCramp wrote: »
    Funny thing is I'm utterly awful at this game, but I can rocket in penalties one after another even without the arrow. Have no idea why I am great with the new penalties; it's too bad I suck at everything else. To be honest, though, with all the gameplay issues I have no idea why they decided to put time into overhauling the penalties.

You'll get better dude! It's quite hard to get used to this FIFA but when you do, you'll be sorted. Definitely agree, their time should've been spent on more important issues
  • BaronSchafer
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't like how you can't have a low penalty that actually goes fast