Back of the line buddy
  • Marek
    982 posts Semi-Pro
    NindozG wrote: »
    Back of the line buddy

i wish i could say the search just began lol
  • GunnerDee24
    611 posts Sunday League Hero
    Saw 2 this evening first two ever and they sold instantly saw one on 59:59 and was gone.
  • Marek
    982 posts Semi-Pro
    Saw 2 this evening first two ever and they sold instantly saw one on 59:59 and was gone.

I've probably put in around 3 hours total of search time sniping - 1 search result (granted, i tried at off-peak times, I figured might be easier if they're less people sniping with me)
  • GunnerDee24
    611 posts Sunday League Hero
    Marek wrote: »

I've probably put in around 3 hours total of search time sniping - 1 search result (granted, i tried at off-peak times, I figured might be easier if they're less people sniping with me)

You'll find a few of him now Hazard starts to show on the market over the next week.
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    I think MOTM Alexis was herder for me to get than POTY Hazard. I'm not listing him anytime soon for 750k.
  • Marek
    982 posts Semi-Pro
    just missed one cuz my finger slipped on the BIN

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Marek
    982 posts Semi-Pro
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    I think MOTM Alexis was herder for me to get than POTY Hazard. I'm not listing him anytime soon for 750k.

despite the overall rating, he looks far, far better than hazard anyway.
  • Cant understand why his max price cap hasnt been touched yet.
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Marek wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

despite the overall rating, he looks far, far better than hazard anyway.
    Haven't used Hazard but Alexis feels a bit sluggish in game and misses some chances I'd want him to score. Don't really know what his record is for me cause the stats are glitched.
  • Sexiest card on UT, hands down.
  • Marek
    982 posts Semi-Pro
    if anyone is up for the swap, i have IF El Kabir, IF Achahbar and IF Brożek extinct cards available.