Weekend League 2

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
So after the experience of the first weekend league matches and with you having to potentially change half your team for the next round, what is your appearing to be regarding your team(s)?

Will you be rotating 2 teams in the weekend league?

Will you be rotating 2 teams but playing your main in the weekend league and the other in seasons Whike your main gets back up to fitness?

Or will you maybe stock up on a few squad fitness cards and just pay solely with your main team?

Comments

• allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    probably just one team I was thinking about rotating but the teams and players play different and i think for the weekend league u need ur teams to be consistent and really know how they feel to do well.
  • Sandell85
    7619 posts League Winner
    i did play 2 teams first weekend, will do the same this weekend :)
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Just qualified using one team, rotating the other in Divisions.

Played equally well with each team so I might just rotate in the weekend league. Feel like I know both teams well enough to switch without a problem.
  • I have 2 teams, one is frenchy 100k and other serie A mix 50k, will rotate it
  • Sandell85
    7619 posts League Winner
    I have 2 teams, one is frenchy 100k and other serie A mix 50k, will rotate it

its only 6 from same league right? :)
  • M96RU
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is the requirement for current qualif tourney please?
  • KnarkBark
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    M96RU wrote: »

no req atm
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1386 posts Play-Off Hero

None qualified with a prem team
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move

No more than 3 players from the same club..
  • Sandell85 wrote: »
    I have 2 teams, one is frenchy 100k and other serie A mix 50k, will rotate it

its only 6 from same league right? :)

oh crap, didn't realize.. need to re-build, thanks though
  • M96RU
    thanks guys
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    I was working with two cheap teams for the first league.. going to stick with the one team for this one though I think... on average I earn 500-600Cc from every game,I'll need to apply a squad fitness every two games and they cost around 800Cc... so I'll just use the fitnesses and pray no-one gets injured :#
  • M96RU
    edited October 2016
    lost 3 times at first round... and finally won the tourney on the last attempt :)
    Here is my team:
    https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=fjtrqJzOnMmDy:FFA17PS4

Nani scored the winning goal :smile:

Hope I can make at least 10 matchs this week end !

EDIT: when does the week end league start please ? friday 19H ? or saturday only ?
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    Starts Saturday 1am and ends Monday 1am. I'm giving this weekend league a miss as I won't be able to get enough time on to even make the 5 games this time round.
  • Meezymeez
    842 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My team is currently

Ntep - Gameiro - Sissoko
    Koziello - Diarra - Schneiderlin
    Kurzawa - Perrin - Sakho - Sagna
    Ruffier

However Im waiting til tomorrow/Friday to acquire Martial, Matuidi, Lacazette and maybe Kos and Coman aswell.
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jg92HCu.jpg

Going to swap Asamoah for dybala and durm for Sandro when the fut champs money comes in. Not liking the keeper or Carvajal either but will have to stick with them for now. Also need to get Rodriguez in for kovacic but he's doing a decent job at present.

Looking forward to weekend league, felt 10x less sweater than divisions have been so hopefully that continues
  • Eooan
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Qualified first attempt (4-0, 3-0, 3-0, 5-0).

Hoping to reach 25 wins this weekend as I only got 22 last weekend!

Best of luck all!
  • For those who played fut champ last week, how you like the mode so far and what did you pack in reward?
  • Rulistening
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finally managed to qualify this week, I don't even want to play this game 40 times in 3 days what have I done. I can't play 3 games most days without getting angry, I think I have literally entered into my own death
  • Rinzler
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    can you win for the following weekend league? let's say i won it on my first try, what happens if i play the other 3 attempts?
  • Sandell85
    7619 posts League Winner
    Rinzler wrote: »
    can you win for the following weekend league? let's say i won it on my first try, what happens if i play the other 3 attempts?

You get the rewards for winning it again. Nothing for next weekend, that starts on monday
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    The only time you can get "early qualification" is if you win Div 2 or hold Div 1 during the weekend league.