The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Sky Bet Championship thread

Comments

  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    Derby aren't even going to make the play-offs at this rate.
    Lucky you, you'll be able to rejoin Forest and Derby next season. :)
    Neither are being promoted :?

    :lol: delusion is great isn't it
    How is that deluded? Only Derby have a slight chance of coming up.

  • ffs Martan
    9805 posts League Winner
    Ash wrote: »
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    Derby aren't even going to make the play-offs at this rate.
    Lucky you, you'll be able to rejoin Forest and Derby next season. :)
    Neither are being promoted :?

    :lol: delusion is great isn't it
    How is that deluded? Only Derby have a slight chance of coming up.
    It's not about who's going up, it's about who's coming down :)
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    0-0 v Blackburn despite absolutely dominating the game, I feel like Liverpool.
  • AaronMFC
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    alright performance today 4 points against norwich and wolves is the bare minimum for us to get top 2 now
  • xJOE
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    @Mike it is, but seeing as we hardly ever get a chance to play there compared to the "bigger" teams it was worth it. I went there for the PO final in 2011, amazing stadium tbh.

    Last time I was quite high up iirc, in the 2nd row this time :3


    I was there in 2011 vs. Swansea, mate pulled out due to not having money so I got his ticket. At 3-0 I was feeling quite smug as a Leeds fan but at 3-2 and then Karacan hit the post I was twitching a bit and actually wanted to win.


    Had seats in Club Wembley which was quality.
    252900_10150206339168771_1282886_n.jpg?oh=ecb01d983337ef0a852c67b4c2db7dc4&oe=559CB825&__gda__=1440957684_eeec62e4c9f0fcbd96150ce957880e85
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    That Karacan shot still hurts me :'( if that had gone in we would've won that, 100%. I don't what the defence was doing that game, especially that Griffin tackle for the 2nd penalty.

    I hope Karacan doesn't play against you again btw, has awful luck with injuries against you
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    lmao was well funny when you lost
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Ash wrote: »
    lmao was well funny when you lost
    m8 that loss was responsible for Brodge, we all lost that day

  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Think i wanted you to win for knocking out Cardiff, best part of that awful season.
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Ash wrote: »
    Think i wanted you to win for knocking out Cardiff, best part of that awful season.
    beat them 3-0 away after drawing 0-0 at the Madejski, Long scoring twice and Jobi with a quality 3rd goal B)

    Cardiff really were the master bottlers tbh
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Bamford fought ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to take a penalty and missed it :joy:
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    Think i wanted you to win for knocking out Cardiff, best part of that awful season.
    beat them 3-0 away after drawing 0-0 at the Madejski, Long scoring twice and Jobi with a quality 3rd goal B)

    Cardiff really were the master bottlers tbh
    Really was a shame they got rid of Dave Jones, he was essentially their version of King Billy Clough
  • AaronMFC
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Bamford fought ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to take a penalty and missed it :joy:

    needed leadbitter for penalties everything else we didnt really miss him

  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Ash wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    Think i wanted you to win for knocking out Cardiff, best part of that awful season.
    beat them 3-0 away after drawing 0-0 at the Madejski, Long scoring twice and Jobi with a quality 3rd goal B)

    Cardiff really were the master bottlers tbh
    Really was a shame they got rid of Dave Jones, he was essentially their version of King Billy Clough

    was it 3 playoffs failures in 4 years? also remember one year where they were 1st for ages but ended up 7th, due to suffering a 14 goal swing in GD in 2 games.
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Bamford fought ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to take a penalty and missed it :joy:

    needed leadbitter for penalties everything else we didnt really miss him

    what about free kicks m8
  • xJOE
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    That Karacan shot still hurts me :'( if that had gone in we would've won that, 100%. I don't what the defence was doing that game, especially that Griffin tackle for the 2nd penalty.

    I hope Karacan doesn't play against you again btw, has awful luck with injuries against you

    Michael Brown will be euthanised soon hopefully, gone senile.

    Now he's at Port Vale Retirement Complex we're looking for flights to Switzerland in the summer.
  • AaronMFC
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Bamford fought ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to take a penalty and missed it :joy:

    needed leadbitter for penalties everything else we didnt really miss him

    what about free kicks m8

    barely beats the first man

  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    xJOE wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    That Karacan shot still hurts me :'( if that had gone in we would've won that, 100%. I don't what the defence was doing that game, especially that Griffin tackle for the 2nd penalty.

    I hope Karacan doesn't play against you again btw, has awful luck with injuries against you

    Michael Brown will be euthanised soon hopefully, gone senile.

    Now he's at Port Vale Retirement Complex we're looking for flights to Switzerland in the summer.
    good, hate him so much


    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Bamford fought ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to take a penalty and missed it :joy:

    needed leadbitter for penalties everything else we didnt really miss him

    what about free kicks m8

    barely beats the first man
    Scored a couple of crackers this season though

  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ash wrote: »
    Jacket is a wheeler dealer, a chancer. He thrives without much cash in the bank, give him the cash he'll be signing goons like Defoe for 12 million

    Nah it's only sunderland who pay prices like that for players.

    If wolves go up which I hope they do I want more Midlands teams in the prem. they will need to get in some good players which they'll probably pick up a few from relegated teams.

    Apart from that they have a alright attacking trio in sako dicko and afobe.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Ash wrote: »
    Jacket is a wheeler dealer, a chancer. He thrives without much cash in the bank, give him the cash he'll be signing goons like Defoe for 12 million

    Nah it's only sunderland who pay prices like that for players.

    If wolves go up which I hope they do I want more Midlands teams in the prem. they will need to get in some good players which they'll probably pick up a few from relegated teams.

    Apart from that they have a alright attacking trio in sako dicko and afobe.

    phwaaa, premier league BEWARE.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ash wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    Jacket is a wheeler dealer, a chancer. He thrives without much cash in the bank, give him the cash he'll be signing goons like Defoe for 12 million

    Nah it's only sunderland who pay prices like that for players.

    If wolves go up which I hope they do I want more Midlands teams in the prem. they will need to get in some good players which they'll probably pick up a few from relegated teams.

    Apart from that they have a alright attacking trio in sako dicko and afobe.

    phwaaa, premier league BEWARE.

    Probably do more than Leicesters front line :joy: have fun in the championship :joy:

  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Ash wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    Jacket is a wheeler dealer, a chancer. He thrives without much cash in the bank, give him the cash he'll be signing goons like Defoe for 12 million

    Nah it's only sunderland who pay prices like that for players.

    If wolves go up which I hope they do I want more Midlands teams in the prem. they will need to get in some good players which they'll probably pick up a few from relegated teams.

    Apart from that they have a alright attacking trio in sako dicko and afobe.

    phwaaa, premier league BEWARE.

    Probably do more than Leicesters front line :joy: have fun in the championship :joy:
    we won't be playing in the championship :D

  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Rotherham fielded an ineligible player in their 1-0 over Brighton :joy: might be deducted the points from that now
  • Dandingooo
    1123 posts Professional
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Rotherham fielded an ineligible player in their 1-0 over Brighton :joy: might be deducted the points from that now

    Don't want that, Wigan HAVE to go down, horrible little club
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Rotherham going down would be excellent
  • Nem
    5911 posts Big Money Move
    Some massive games in the championship over the next two nights.

    Wigan or Millwall can give themself a fighting chance by beating the other, especially with the Fulham/Rotherham game tomorrow night.

    Hoping to see Bournemouth take another step towards premier league football.

    Derby can't slip up against Blackpool, surely...
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Bournemouth will almost certainly win tonight, expect a minimum of 7 changes from Saturday, as we will rest players for the Arsenal game on Saturday. Expecting at the very least a 3 goal Bournemouth win.
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryans-royals-absolute-honour-lead-9036458

    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11673/9766104/reading-fan-ryan-duval-designs-kit-to-be-worn-against-blackburn

    a bit late but we had a special community project for the Blackburn game on Saturday, where a fan was able to design a kit for the players to wear for one game only, with all the shirts then being auctioned off for charity :)
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Bournemouth will almost certainly win tonight, expect a minimum of 7 changes from Saturday, as we will rest players for the Arsenal game on Saturday. Expecting at the very least a 3 goal Bournemouth win.

    Hope you are right, so close now and if we bottle it I will cry.
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    The ref for our game is from Bournemouth and lives in Dorset, seems like a fair appointment that,


    Also another member to add to the Eddie fan club :3
    Jem Karacan has hailed the work being done by Eddie Howe at Bournemouth.

    Reading’s club captain enjoyed a spell on loan with the Cherries during the 2007/08 season when they were plying their trade in League 1.

    And so he is delighted to see his former club now on the verge of securing promotion to the Premier League.

    “Eddie has done a top job," said Karacan. "I know him well from when I was there on loan.

    “I have great memories of being there and they’ve just gone from strength to strength.

    "They’ve got some top players who are really proving themselves.
Sign In or Register to comment.