The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Sky Bet Championship thread

Comments

• Dandingooo
    1124 posts Professional
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    Ash wrote: »
    If Wolves don't go up this season we'll get our best players picked off. Sako would be off to some prem team, Afobe probably too. Now or never. Maybe Morgan would open his cheque book a bit, last time he could blame it on rebuilding the stand has no excuses now
    Yeah, Sako will definitely move onto greener pastures, like last time you got relegated.

Contracts done at the end of the season. Surprised he stayed in League 1, no one really put in much of a bid but as a free agent he'll be worth the risk for any bottom half side.

Thank god for Dave Edwards

If wolves go up I can see sako signing a new deal. But if they do go up Morgan needs to invest heavy to get the players to keep them up.

He loves it here, he'll stay if we go up definitely. We'll need a few players. Id be confident keeping around half the team.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Jacket is a wheeler dealer, a chancer. He thrives without much cash in the bank, give him the cash he'll be signing goons like Defoe for 12 million
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    maybe he will be the one to sign Ulloa
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Wolves won't go up. Karanka seems dumb enough to buy Ulloa
  • Handy Andy
    How bad is he? Started off so well...
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    He's awful, honestly think we'll be stupid enough to reject an offer considering whoever comes up will likely be "relegation rivals", I doubt that. Think we'll have a run with the top 4.
  • Handy Andy
    Love the optimism pal

Should sell Nugent instead, not even reliable from the spot anymore

Still amazed that you paid that much for Ulloa tbh
  • Dandingooo
    1124 posts Professional
    Jacket is a wheeler dealer, a chancer. He thrives without much cash in the bank, give him the cash he'll be signing goons like Defoe for 12 million

His worst signings for us Afobe aside have been the more expensive ones. Saville shipped off to Bristol City, Clarke to Wigan although he was only a gap filler anyway. It will be interesting to see who he signs if we go up. I think we've as good as a chance as anyone. Our attack is frightening
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Love the optimism pal

Should sell Nugent instead, not even reliable from the spot anymore

Still amazed that you paid that much for Ulloa tbh
    We're always better with Nuge in the side. It wasn't that much, considering the influence he had at Brighton and how much they've regressed since. Still mental that with these panic buy strikers, our best pairing at the moment is probably Vardy and Nugent
  • Handy Andy
    Brighton are abysmal, think they lost quite a few players, not just Ulloa. They were pretty poor anyway tbh, last year the standard of the league was worse than this year.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    League looks a lot worse, the league leaders go from 1st to in a relegation battle in a week. Better hope that lads like Hull and QPR don't go down else they'll ruin it even further.
  • Handy Andy
    League looks a lot worse, the league leaders go from 1st to in a relegation battle in a week. Better hope that lads like Hull and QPR don't go down else they'll ruin it even further.
    QPR may not be allowed in :D

• Handy Andy
    Lucky to escape with a 1-1 draw at Blackpool. Just want this season to end.
  • mott1993
    900 posts Semi-Pro

His worst signings for us Afobe aside have been the more expensive ones. Saville shipped off to Bristol City, Clarke to Wigan although he was only a gap filler anyway. It will be interesting to see who he signs if we go up. I think we've as good as a chance as anyone. Our attack is frightening

Saville has barely played for us but I've been mostly impressed whenever he has played (for longer than 10 mins), especially against West Ham
  • Dandingooo
    1124 posts Professional
    mott1993 wrote: »

Saville has barely played for us but I've been mostly impressed whenever he has played (for longer than 10 mins), especially against West Ham

When he played for us he was useless, he came with so much promise and cost a mil, which is a fair amount. Haven't even followed him at you much because I seen a lot of the times he didn't make the squad, his season has been a weird one.
  • mott1993
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    mott1993 wrote: »

When he played for us he was useless, he came with so much promise and cost a mil, which is a fair amount. Haven't even followed him at you much because I seen a lot of the times he didn't make the squad, his season has been a weird one.

I think throughout February he wasn't in the squad but since March (and since Matt Smith left) he's had to come back into the squad
  • Handy Andy
    :3

38c568d57c611a75735e5c760bfdf34b.png
  • Ryan
    9477 posts League Winner
    4 more wins and Bournemouth will be a Premiership team. I bolieve.
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    Ryan wrote: »
    And they play a pre-occupied Reading side (see above) in one of those games. It's looking grim.
  • Handy Andy
    Sabo wrote: »
    Ryan wrote: »
    And they play a pre-occupied Reading side (see above) in one of those games. It's looking grim.
    Yeah, we play them 4 days before the Semi final. Will most likely play a complete reserve side seeing as we are safe from relegation.
  • Handy Andy
    Bournemouth's remaining games are:

Reading (a)
    Sheff Wed (h)
    Bolton (h)
    Charlton (a)

Not getting promotion from those 4 fixtures would take a massive bottle job. None of those teams have anything to play for.

Also, they need 11 goals from those 4 games to get to 100 goals this season.
  • Mike
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    :3

38c568d57c611a75735e5c760bfdf34b.png
    Wembley is such a rip off but it's just so good.
  • Handy Andy
    @Mike it is, but seeing as we hardly ever get a chance to play there compared to the "bigger" teams it was worth it. I went there for the PO final in 2011, amazing stadium tbh.

Last time I was quite high up iirc, in the 2nd row this time :3
  • Mike
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Was on the front row right behind the goal for the CS against United and I couldn't tell what was going on most of the time
  • Handy Andy
    I'm not behind the goal (am kind in the middle to the side if you get me) but have heard the view isn't great. I have been to West Ham away where the front few rows are at/below pitch level so I will probably find it ok :3
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Derby aren't even going to make the play-offs at this rate.
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    Andre Gray aside, Brentford are a very likeable team. Jota and Pritchard are fantastic.
  • ffs Martan
    9805 posts League Winner
    Lucky you, you'll be able to rejoin Forest and Derby next season. :)
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Neither are being promoted :?
  • ffs Martan
    9805 posts League Winner
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Neither are being promoted :?

:lol: delusion is great isn't it