@BlinkNgone - Chalkthatup

@Cherriesfan - CHERRIESFAN

@Carswell - Carswell90

@Recardo - dub marine
Post edited by jenksiee123 on

Comments

• maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Unfortunately I didn't enjoy it at all one xb1, so I've pre-ordered it for ps4.

But I'll still play early access on Monday until the game releases.
  • DarthGrowler
    14199 posts Has That Special Something
    I completely forgot about this. Will invest all my coins in some totws and play that for a couple of weeks :)
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    I can't wait for it. Sadly no getting it on Early Access but got the game on preorder and being a big BF fan, the next 9 days can't go by quick enough.
  • RandyMarsh1
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When is official release? Can you only play 10 hours on EA Access like FIFA?
  • Cherriesfan
    1279 posts Professional
    Gonna pre-order tonight, so hopefully ready by tomorrow :#
  • jenksiee123
    21173 posts Club Captain

21st global, 18th if you've pre-ordered the early enlister version I think. And aye think it's limited like FIFA but dunno how long.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

October 21 is official release, but I think you get it October 18 if you got the deluxe edition or whatever
  • TriggerMike
    Yeah early enlister gives you it on the 18th but it's about £30 more than the standard game. You get a few other things as well but £30 for 3 days and a few extras was a bit more than I wanted to pay, especially with all the other games i'll be getting around now as well.
  • jenksiee123
    21173 posts Club Captain
    Yeah early enlister gives you it on the 18th but it's about £30 more than the standard game. You get a few other things as well but £30 for 3 days and a few extras was a bit more than I wanted to pay, especially with all the other games i'll be getting around now as well.

Yeah would be better just buying premium with that extra money which gets you all the DLC's etc.
  • TriggerMike

Yeah would be better just buying premium with that extra money which gets you all the DLC's etc.

That's my plan. I thought about it and with the Premium plus the EE edition, it would be £110 alone. As much as I loved the Alpha and Beta and BF as a whole, I don't fancy spending £110 on one game.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero

21st global, 18th if you've pre-ordered the early enlister version I think. And aye think it's limited like FIFA but dunno how long.

10 hours but they have removed some game types plus you can only play 2 chapters of the single player (otherwise you could finish the game ).
  • BlinkNgone
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hmm i played Hardline and really liked it, can we play tonight 00:00? And also can we download the game now or? Can't seem to be able to download it from the xbox one store. And lastly , this is a trial thing, meaning i don't need to pre-order to play right? Cheers.
  • JME
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    will the servers be as bad as the fifa 17 ones?
  • TriggerMike
    JME wrote: »

BF servers are usually very good. There was no lag that I can remember in the Alpha or Beta when playing online so can't see there being any problems.
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero

BF servers are usually very good. There was no lag that I can remember in the Alpha or Beta when playing online so can't see there being any problems.

i guess you're new to the franchise :D :D :D
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Still need to buy it. Does the deluxe edition come with all of the maps they will release?
  • DoD_Jester
    26214 posts Player of the Year
    Ea access

Can I use it on my scrub account?

I'm currently banned from online game play on my main account til the 23rd, but I have ea access and can access the titles through my sun account, will I be able to use my ten hours on it too?
  • SweetJesus101
    1317 posts Professional
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Still need to buy it. Does the deluxe edition come with all of the maps they will release?
    no,you need Season pass for the others DLC's or buy DLC's when out
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something

So what does the deluxe version give you that the standard doesn't? Sorry not on my xbox so cannot check.
  • jenksiee123
    21173 posts Club Captain

So what does the deluxe version give you that the standard doesn't? Sorry not on my xbox so cannot check.

Few guns and little pointless things I think. Didn't seem worth it to me.
  • TriggerMike
    jamie wrote: »

i guess you're new to the franchise :D :D :D

New? No...I never had problems on BF4 and I played a lot on that. Over 100 hours :)
  • jenksiee123
    21173 posts Club Captain
    I daren't look how many hours I've played on BF4. It would be healthy. If BF1 is anywhere near as good in terms of it being a game you can just pick a controller and jump right into then I'll play it just as much.
  • TriggerMike
    I daren't look how many hours I've played on BF4. It would be healthy. If BF1 is anywhere near as good in terms of it being a game you can just pick a controller and jump right into then I'll play it just as much.

I hated it at first as I was always a CoD player but when CoD went downhill I picked up BF4 and once I understood it all (play the objective!), it became a very fun game. Played other BF titles in the past, just never online.
  • jenksiee123
    21173 posts Club Captain

I hated it at first as I was always a CoD player but when CoD went downhill I picked up BF4 and once I understood it all (play the objective!), it became a very fun game. Played other BF titles in the past, just never online.

Yeah it was really glitchy at the start but I played so many hours on the Shanghai map and the dam one.
  • TriggerMike

Yeah it was really glitchy at the start but I played so many hours on the Shanghai map and the dam one.

When I first started playing I hated Lancang Dam but when I started being brave and running around, it was one of my favourite maps. Wasn't a fan of Zavod tbh.
  • jenksiee123
    21173 posts Club Captain

When I first started playing I hated Lancang Dam but when I started being brave and running around, it was one of my favourite maps. Wasn't a fan of Zavod tbh.

Yeah I hated Zavod. I'm partially colour blind so I'd always be oblivious to the people who were in the bushes and ended up dying cos I'd never see them :D
  • TriggerMike

Yeah I hated Zavod. I'm partially colour blind so I'd always be oblivious to the people who were in the bushes and ended up dying cos I'd never see them :D

Only pussies camp in bushes anyways and tbh, I never found a lot of campers as the game got older. It was worse when they brought Zavod out in the dark!
  • DoD_Jester
    26214 posts Player of the Year
    Always loved Golmud(train tracks) so east to dominate with a tank
  • jenksiee123
    21173 posts Club Captain
    The past few months I've just been spamming locker/metro 400% ticket servers :D
  • TriggerMike
    I loved locker...just put a XP boost on and be a medic :joy: even better when Premium had 2XP every month