IF Embolo ST - Reasonable price?

case1r0
390 posts Sunday League Hero
Title...

I think he will crash a lot due to the tomorrow's TOTW...

What price you reckon for him?

Comments

  • Paawky
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you think Embolos OTW card will switch to a ST? Or just get the stats upgrade and stay as a winger
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Paawky wrote: »
    Do you think Embolos OTW card will switch to a ST? Or just get the stats upgrade and stay as a winger

    Stay as a winger I think
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shane wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »
    Do you think Embolos OTW card will switch to a ST? Or just get the stats upgrade and stay as a winger

    Stay as a winger I think

    This.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Tomorrow's TOTW won't really make any difference to him.

    The only way he'll drop massively is if all the rewards are from the current TOTW and tradeable.
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Tomorrow's TOTW won't really make any difference to him.

    The only way he'll drop massively is if all the rewards are from the current TOTW and tradeable.

    No way this card remain with a 150k price tag...
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    That cards never going to be at a reasonable price, its barely out longer than a motm
  • Paawky
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    case1r0 wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Tomorrow's TOTW won't really make any difference to him.

    The only way he'll drop massively is if all the rewards are from the current TOTW and tradeable.

    No way this card remain with a 150k price tag...
    He's like 110?
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Paawky wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Tomorrow's TOTW won't really make any difference to him.

    The only way he'll drop massively is if all the rewards are from the current TOTW and tradeable.

    No way this card remain with a 150k price tag...
    He's like 110?

    ST? You wish...
  • BaronSchafer
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let him get below 130k
  • Paawky
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    case1r0 wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Tomorrow's TOTW won't really make any difference to him.

    The only way he'll drop massively is if all the rewards are from the current TOTW and tradeable.

    No way this card remain with a 150k price tag...
    He's like 110?

    ST? You wish...
    Oh I thought you meant his OTW
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Peter wrote: »
    That cards never going to be at a reasonable price, its barely out longer than a motm

    Exactly. Mon to Weds when people are awaiting packs and with a pumped TOTW coming. Barely any will have been pulled = high price
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Paawky wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Tomorrow's TOTW won't really make any difference to him.

    The only way he'll drop massively is if all the rewards are from the current TOTW and tradeable.

    No way this card remain with a 150k price tag...
    He's like 110?

    ST? You wish...
    Oh I thought you meant his OTW

    ST mate :p



  • Reus
    22758 posts Club Captain
    Peter wrote: »
    That cards never going to be at a reasonable price, its barely out longer than a motm

    He's also a complete tank on 7 chem so full chem with hawk would be cheating
Sign In or Register to comment.