Ronaldo v messi

Mattysb1
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
Has anybody used both? Is ronaldo worth the extra 5-600k coins compared to messi? Ronaldo was my favourite player last year and always has been irl too. Was hoping to pick him up for about 1m but his price hasn't budged at all for a week or so! Don't know whether to just buy messi and save my coins and wait for ronaldo to drop in price a little first, any reviews of both would be great! Thanks I'm advance

Comments

• KHAO5 V1P3R
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have had both, Not impressed with either however out of the two Messi was so much better than him. But that is just my opinion
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    i have used both, ronaldo is really good this year, i still prefer messi though
  • SBlues
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Depends if you want a striker or winger , ronaldo hands down best striker , Messi or Neymar for if you want a winger
  • Orison
    47079 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ronaldo is so much better and more effective in close competitive games. Messi is solid, but doesn't stand a chance against the Blancs and Boatengs of this game
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    My Toty messi was leaps and bounds more important to me than my Toty Ronaldo last year.. Felt they totally messed him and bales animation up last year and made them so clunky.. Whatever Iv used on draft it looks tight this year ..
  • GreyMoose
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi seems to better and I have used both on draft a lot
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Messi. So far I can remember Ronaldo was always better. But this year Messi is incredible. Ronaldo has still **** balance.
  • Sercs
    18584 posts World Class
    Messi is ok this year, Ronaldo is much better IMO

I play direct annoying football so probably suits my style
  • SBlues
    The day gorilla uses Messi over ronaldo is the day I switch
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    SBlues wrote: »
    The day gorilla uses Messi over ronaldo is the day I switch
    Why do you need to listen to how another person plays the game? Cant think for yourself?
  • MyRoomsMessi
    I've used both and I think Ronaldo has the edge this year due to his physical. However he is not worth the 500-600k extra. I'd pay 50k extra for him at most.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    I've used both in drafts about 12 games each and cr7 is miles better in every way messi is really bad compared to last year I even prefer neymar and bale jn fifa 16 he was amazing.
  • SBlues
    @MyRoomsMessi so rude you need a reality check , I can use who I want when I want and ronaldo sis better so I HAVE MADE MY CHOICE TO BUY HIM , who do you think you are!
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    @MyRoomsMessi so rude you need a reality check , I can use who I want when I want and ronaldo sis better so I HAVE MADE MY CHOICE TO BUY HIM , who do you think you are!

:D
  • Mattysb1
    Ah this hasn't helped at all haha! I was hoping the majority of people would say ronaldo! I think I will go with messi 1st though simply because of the price and play him at CF behind Greizmann. And when ronaldo hits a more reasonable price I'll pick him up then
  • GreyMoose
    415 posts Sunday League Hero

:D
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got both, Messi doesn't make my team over Bale.. But Ronaldo is the first need in the team hands down. He's insane in a striker position.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    Hahahahaha
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4029 posts National Call-Up
    CR7 10 times better
  • MeanOnSunday
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Before last year I always preferred Ronaldo, but last year and this Messi. Only buy Ronaldo if you already have Messi and Neymar.
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    Messi on the wing, Ronaldo as the striker/LF/RF, Messi as the CAM
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7 miles better (Imo)

Best positions, CR at ST
    Messi at CAM

Ronaldo is just way more complete
  • Mattysb1
    Swaying more towards ronaldo now, I would play him as a lone ST I'll see what happens to his price later on if he gets in totw