How do you handle the economic goals of your team?

My current team's goal is to make a 33mil profit but I have no idea how to do so. Sell players?

Comments

• Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sell players, win money from competitions pretty much. 33mil though?! What team are you at?
  • Scoot wrote: »
    Sell players, win money from competitions pretty much. 33mil though?! What team are you at?

I'm using club America in the liga MX. I have won a couple of competitions but the earnings do not reflect on the goal.
  • Greenbury
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's not the biggest deal if you make all of them or not. They tried to add depth but it's still shallow. That said I like playing the career every year.
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Greenbury wrote: »
    It's not the biggest deal if you make all of them or not. They tried to add depth but it's still shallow. That said I like playing the career every year.

Agreed, my first season I was worried for not meeting many targets but was still fine. So I think if you are hitting some other targets then you should be fine
  • Scoot wrote: »
    Greenbury wrote: »

Agreed, my first season I was worried for not meeting many targets but was still fine. So I think if you are hitting some other targets then you should be fine

Okay good. Well thanks guys for the feedback because I was starting to get worried about this lol.