Career mode gameplay kinda boring

Urban_Warrior176
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
anyone finding legendary to easy especially defending. Did a brentford career easily got promotion then first 5 games of premier league comfortably beating the likes man u and chelsea. I really dont wanna play a career mode where im easily winning with such a low rated team

Comments

• Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm currently in the cycle where Professional feels a tad easy and World Class a tad too hard for my skill level.

Have you tried playing with the sliders?
  • Urban_Warrior176
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Scoot wrote: »
    I'm currently in the cycle where Professional feels a tad easy and World Class a tad too hard for my skill level.

nah wouldnt know which one to change and by how much
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scoot wrote: »

nah wouldnt know which one to change and by how much

There are people who test these out a lot. Just google fifa 17 sliders. I got mine from operation sports. You don't realise how much of a difference it makes to the game, I think its worth a shot! (excuse the pun :D)
  • The Ai opposition play as if they have no desire to score and even when big teams play against small teams they are happy to pass round the back and be defensive. There needs to be more excitement. After all it is suppose to be a video game.