No more evidence needed for AI tranfers to be toned down

http://m.imgur.com/y2fYGDK

And yes they play 1 up front as well....

Comments

• JD23
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Definitely something about Utd and strikers on this game, in my CM they have signed Kane, Lukaku and Griezmann and in 4 games of playing Utd none of them have started!!
  • JD23 wrote: »
    Definitely something about Utd and strikers on this game, in my CM they have signed Kane, Lukaku and Griezmann and in 4 games of playing Utd none of them have started!!

It's ridiculous isn't it? Every transfer window they are dropping 70-80mill on a new striker. The AI behind the scenes in career mode needs a whole new revamp.
  • Nylonbag219
    75 posts Park Captain
    Good lawd, this is awful! Normally what I do in other to avoid this, Lets say i'm managing Madrid and Man U makes a 50mil offer for Lewandowski, I check Man U squad to see if they have quality strikers (which they do anyway), I make my own offer for 70mil, Bayern accepts my offer and reject Man U offer, but I never go trough with it, I leave it there until it goes away. You just gotta keep and eye on the News and shortlist some players too like Neymar, Griezmann, Muller, Aguero etc, who tends to move a lot, that way, you get notifications if other clubs bid for the player. Trust me, it helps keep career mode realistic.

But I see your managing Portsmouth, and I dont think they have the prestige or Funds to make offers like that. I'm sorry, its just something you'll have to bear.
  • Placebo_PRS
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In my player CM at Sheffield Wednesday they spent £17m during the first transfer window in the Championship on 5 new RM/RW despite having two good quality RM/RW.