Seasons are ruined

keef29dawg
34 posts Last Pick at the Park
Season's have been ruined for as long as you we couldn't see whom we are playing. Most people are so terrible at this game and don't care about playing a beautiful game they choose RM, Barca or Bayern. I would never play people whom would use those teams in the past and would back out.
I also hate how lucky bs happens for those teams all the time. Here is one example. In that game My opponent could not muster more than 50% passing percentage or more than 40% of the posession but managed to win due to this goal. If this doesn't prove there is scripted bs for those teams I will continue to post more haha.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6VMrjq8hQ&feature=youtu.be

Most of these players whom use RM, Barca and Bayern usually have no midfield play or build up style. They simply high press and players such as Neymar muscle players off the ball....I'm okay with messi and Neymar being strong on the ball but they are making tackles completely on the other side of the player. They are so OP both on offense and defense its crazy! If Neymar is so good how come Brazil didn't win the World Cup....IN BRAZIL! The game favors player ratings as apposed to user skill.
I play full manual and this years manual controls seem more assisted than ever.

Comments

  • i saw other video of cross too,1st one can happen,the cross one is utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️,goalkeeper deserved to be nerfed from 16 but now i think goalies are weak in the game,sometimes neuer misses a ball 2ft next to him,that's bollocks
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think the goalies react differently to the ground shot. THe ground shot could always be done you just needed to tap the shoot button. I saw someone do a ground shot volley from outside the 18 off a random bounce, the goalie dives out of the way of the 3mph shot... wild.
    Players constantly JUMP out of the way of barca, bayern or RM passes. Just like that video above, if my player DID NOT MOVE HIS FEET AT ALL the ball would have hit him. Instead he jumps his feet wide open for a scripted nutmeg.
  • Manual_stick
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    Season's have been ruined for as long as you we couldn't see whom we are playing. Most people are so terrible at this game and don't care about playing a beautiful game they choose RM, Barca or Bayern. I would never play people whom would use those teams in the past and would back out.
    I also hate how lucky bs happens for those teams all the time. Here is one example. In that game My opponent could not muster more than 50% passing percentage or more than 40% of the posession but managed to win due to this goal. If this doesn't prove there is scripted bs for those teams I will continue to post more haha.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6VMrjq8hQ&feature=youtu.be

    Most of these players whom use RM, Barca and Bayern usually have no midfield play or build up style. They simply high press and players such as Neymar muscle players off the ball....I'm okay with messi and Neymar being strong on the ball but they are making tackles completely on the other side of the player. They are so OP both on offense and defense its crazy! If Neymar is so good how come Brazil didn't win the World Cup....IN BRAZIL! The game favors player ratings as apposed to user skill.
    I play full manual and this years manual controls seem more assisted than ever.

    Hi, Keef I know you. I play full manual too.. And I had played against you on Seasons some games. You have a good possesion ball gameplan it's good, I can remmember. In my case I use RM, Barca and also Arsenal, but you are right these teams are a little OP. Keep going I just enjoy playing manual, because is the only way to play "realistic" footbal, but well as you said some things need to be fixed. See you bro.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    Season's have been ruined for as long as you we couldn't see whom we are playing. Most people are so terrible at this game and don't care about playing a beautiful game they choose RM, Barca or Bayern. I would never play people whom would use those teams in the past and would back out.
    I also hate how lucky bs happens for those teams all the time. Here is one example. In that game My opponent could not muster more than 50% passing percentage or more than 40% of the posession but managed to win due to this goal. If this doesn't prove there is scripted bs for those teams I will continue to post more haha.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6VMrjq8hQ&feature=youtu.be

    Most of these players whom use RM, Barca and Bayern usually have no midfield play or build up style. They simply high press and players such as Neymar muscle players off the ball....I'm okay with messi and Neymar being strong on the ball but they are making tackles completely on the other side of the player. They are so OP both on offense and defense its crazy! If Neymar is so good how come Brazil didn't win the World Cup....IN BRAZIL! The game favors player ratings as apposed to user skill.
    I play full manual and this years manual controls seem more assisted than ever.

    What's your H2H Seasons record may I ask?
  • Jzviagin
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not enough people are complaining
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    Season's have been ruined for as long as you we couldn't see whom we are playing. Most people are so terrible at this game and don't care about playing a beautiful game they choose RM, Barca or Bayern. I would never play people whom would use those teams in the past and would back out.
    I also hate how lucky bs happens for those teams all the time. Here is one example. In that game My opponent could not muster more than 50% passing percentage or more than 40% of the posession but managed to win due to this goal. If this doesn't prove there is scripted bs for those teams I will continue to post more haha.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6VMrjq8hQ&feature=youtu.be

    Most of these players whom use RM, Barca and Bayern usually have no midfield play or build up style. They simply high press and players such as Neymar muscle players off the ball....I'm okay with messi and Neymar being strong on the ball but they are making tackles completely on the other side of the player. They are so OP both on offense and defense its crazy! If Neymar is so good how come Brazil didn't win the World Cup....IN BRAZIL! The game favors player ratings as apposed to user skill.
    I play full manual and this years manual controls seem more assisted than ever.

    What's your H2H Seasons record may I ask?

    Well before when YOU COULD SEE WHO YOU WERE PLAYING, i was the #1 manual player in the USA. When I would play real madrid, bayern or barca I would switch my team to spain since the ratings would be similar. People didn't like a fair matchup.
    Since then I have been playing assited players vs me using full manual. I also play ppl on full manual. So my record is so off. Many times I will be playing full manual searches then all of a sudden fifa switches it to any controls.
    I always loose to the cheesball 3 due to lucky bounces, since after alll guys like ribery/neymar/messi are killer defenseman. I've even seen messi beat kompany in a header.....yeah right maybe into space but not standing still
    If your on ps4 AND YOU DON"T use the cheeseball 3, friend me.
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    [quote="Manual_stick;3619207
    Hi, Keef I know you. I play full manual too.. And I had played against you on Seasons some games. You have a good possesion ball gameplan it's good, I can remmember. In my case I use RM, Barca and also Arsenal, but you are right these teams are a little OP. Keep going I just enjoy playing manual, because is the only way to play "realistic" footbal, but well as you said some things need to be fixed. See you bro. [/quote]

    Anyone who uses RM or Barca is terrible. YOU ARE MORE OF A PROBLEM THEN THE teams being op. Since you chose them you are a part of the problem. Quit being a cheeseball and start to using real teams. I have not played anyone whom uses RM, Barca or Bayern that plays midfield play or anything. @Manual_stick YOU ARE APART OF THE PROBLEM. Like i said earlier my biggest problem is that I can't see that people like you are so un original you must chose the best team in the game. @Manual_stick 0 respect for you!
  • Manual_stick
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    [quote="Manual_stick;3619207
    Hi, Keef I know you. I play full manual too.. And I had played against you on Seasons some games. You have a good possesion ball gameplan it's good, I can remmember. In my case I use RM, Barca and also Arsenal, but you are right these teams are a little OP. Keep going I just enjoy playing manual, because is the only way to play "realistic" footbal, but well as you said some things need to be fixed. See you bro.

    Anyone who uses RM or Barca is terrible. YOU ARE MORE OF A PROBLEM THEN THE teams being op. Since you chose them you are a part of the problem. Quit being a cheeseball and start to using real teams. I have not played anyone whom uses RM, Barca or Bayern that plays midfield play or anything. @Manual_stick YOU ARE APART OF THE PROBLEM. Like i said earlier my biggest problem is that I can't see that people like you are so un original you must chose the best team in the game. @Manual_stick 0 respect for you!
    [/quote]

    Stop complaining...

    streamable.com/k6u2

    I know you... since the first match you put on your micro and start saying a lot of ❤️❤️❤️❤️... so really... YOU ARE THE PROBLEM NOT ME because I like to use variety of TEAMS.



  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    Season's have been ruined for as long as you we couldn't see whom we are playing. Most people are so terrible at this game and don't care about playing a beautiful game they choose RM, Barca or Bayern. I would never play people whom would use those teams in the past and would back out.
    I also hate how lucky bs happens for those teams all the time. Here is one example. In that game My opponent could not muster more than 50% passing percentage or more than 40% of the posession but managed to win due to this goal. If this doesn't prove there is scripted bs for those teams I will continue to post more haha.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6VMrjq8hQ&feature=youtu.be

    Most of these players whom use RM, Barca and Bayern usually have no midfield play or build up style. They simply high press and players such as Neymar muscle players off the ball....I'm okay with messi and Neymar being strong on the ball but they are making tackles completely on the other side of the player. They are so OP both on offense and defense its crazy! If Neymar is so good how come Brazil didn't win the World Cup....IN BRAZIL! The game favors player ratings as apposed to user skill.
    I play full manual and this years manual controls seem more assisted than ever.

    What's your H2H Seasons record may I ask?

    Well before when YOU COULD SEE WHO YOU WERE PLAYING, i was the #1 manual player in the USA. When I would play real madrid, bayern or barca I would switch my team to spain since the ratings would be similar. People didn't like a fair matchup.
    Since then I have been playing assited players vs me using full manual. I also play ppl on full manual. So my record is so off. Many times I will be playing full manual searches then all of a sudden fifa switches it to any controls.
    I always loose to the cheesball 3 due to lucky bounces, since after alll guys like ribery/neymar/messi are killer defenseman. I've even seen messi beat kompany in a header.....yeah right maybe into space but not standing still
    If your on ps4 AND YOU DON"T use the cheeseball 3, friend me.

    Nearly every single player plays assisted including myself..there's nothing wrong in that.. I use Arsenal, Bayern, PSG & Dortmund & i'm currently 22-0-0 in H2H Seasons I come up against Real Madrid & Barcelona most of the time but if you're good at the game then you can come through that.. I was Top20 in the world in H2H ON Xbox One I don't care what opponents team I come up against whether it's the same or better.. If you're complaining about people playing assisted then that's crazy lol also the star team.. If you're having trouble with manual go back to assisted it's what nearly everyone uses I've only conceded 4 goals in 22 games.. just give it a try.
    Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No trouble with manual at all.... I have 80% passing percentage. Midfield build up, I don't take many shots but if I usually score when I get one off.

    @TacticalTugTeam I was rated top #1 USA full manual player on ps3 for years, back when I could see who I'm playing. If I would play RM, Barca or Bayern I would back out. What's the point in using the best team in the game? Where is the creativity? Where is the fun?

    @TacticalTugTeam I can never use Assisted. It literally says "passes will avoid the path of the opponent." I play fifa for what it used to be.....a soccer simulation. Assisted controls takes no skill or talent. I want it to be challenging to score a bicycle goal(which I get a bike goal 1/20 games on manual), I want to feel the excitement I used to feel when I would score Bikes in high school! When playing assisted its like an ego contest with no skill, I stopped playing assisted when kids started scoring on my goalie from midfield far wing with Zambrotta. Started playing manual and never looked back! Assisted controls is like playing COD but instead of shooting people and aiming it's just a game of hide and seek (auto aim is on).

    @Manual_stick Yes I will always get on my mic and laugh about how much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goes your way(if your rm, barca or bayern). Otherwise if your a good player, with a good connection and you dont choose the cheesey three I always friend that opponent. I will often play them in friendlies so we can both agree on fair matchups. People who choose Rm. Barca and Bayern have no skill. That is why they choose the best teams in the game. I love the comment "That's my favorite team!" Yes how original you like a team whom is always in the running.

    Fifa ranked matches should:
    -ONLY FULL MANUAL CONTROLS
    -allow you to see both connection quality and team you are playing
    -ban the use of real madrid, Bayern and Barca (I know some of you will never win without using them!)

  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    No trouble with manual at all.... I have 80% passing percentage. Midfield build up, I don't take many shots but if I usually score when I get one off.

    @TacticalTugTeam I was rated top #1 USA full manual player on ps3 for years, back when I could see who I'm playing. If I would play RM, Barca or Bayern I would back out. What's the point in using the best team in the game? Where is the creativity? Where is the fun?

    @TacticalTugTeam I can never use Assisted. It literally says "passes will avoid the path of the opponent." I play fifa for what it used to be.....a soccer simulation. Assisted controls takes no skill or talent. I want it to be challenging to score a bicycle goal(which I get a bike goal 1/20 games on manual), I want to feel the excitement I used to feel when I would score Bikes in high school! When playing assisted its like an ego contest with no skill, I stopped playing assisted when kids started scoring on my goalie from midfield far wing with Zambrotta. Started playing manual and never looked back! Assisted controls is like playing COD but instead of shooting people and aiming it's just a game of hide and seek (auto aim is on).

    @Manual_stick Yes I will always get on my mic and laugh about how much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goes your way(if your rm, barca or bayern). Otherwise if your a good player, with a good connection and you dont choose the cheesey three I always friend that opponent. I will often play them in friendlies so we can both agree on fair matchups. People who choose Rm. Barca and Bayern have no skill. That is why they choose the best teams in the game. I love the comment "That's my favorite team!" Yes how original you like a team whom is always in the running.

    Fifa ranked matches should:
    -ONLY FULL MANUAL CONTROLS
    -allow you to see both connection quality and team you are playing
    -ban the use of real madrid, Bayern and Barca (I know some of you will never win without using them!)

    If you pick a 5 star team then you will get matched against a 5 star team... Also i've chosen Real Madrid before and played against someone who was also Real Madrid with a record of 50 wins and 2 losses it was a close game... this was on FIFA16 we were both using assisted because nearly everyone does.. it was a 2-2 game and was fun.. it doesn't matter what team you go, You could go Real Madrid every single game and get matched against Real Madrid a ton of times so there is a point in that people who support Real Madrid or 5 star teams for instance I support Arsenal I like to play as Arsenal in seasons... they're nowhere near the best team in the game.. My record is 22-0-0 right now even with FIFA17 having input delay... I just see you complaining about the teams people choose?! If you don't wanna play against a 5 star team choose a 2-3 star team?.. I play as random teams what is your H2H record did you say and of course it's fun using Real Madrid & Barcelona if you're playing against someone online then it's equal teams.. that's the whole point end of the day if you're good enough to win most of your games then you wouldn't be complaining so much surely? I concede than soft goals at times which are "BS" but it's a game.. take it on the chin and move on no offence mate but you seem a bit salty to me like you've lost a ton of games I mean when I lose from 22-0-0 i'm gonna be annoyed because i'm on a roll at the minute but I don't see the logic in you complaining about people going 5 star teams when you can choose any star team you want... I'll never use manual even PRO players don't use manual controls mate I may give it a go every once in a while but yeah..

    Also you say "some of us will never win" Unless we're using Barca, Bayern etc it depends on how good you are at the game lol .. I have 40 down 10 up.. my internet is pretty good not bad at all I never lagg. I play as different teams people can go any team they want and just because they beat you with one of the "best teams" on the game doesn't mean they aren't good players you can truly judge a player on his record.. for the MOST PART.. unless they go around kicking people and cheating that's different I'm intrigued to see what your record is because you seem to be moaning a ton i'm guessing you're got a few losses of late?
  • BWFCSTE66
    59 posts Park Captain
    I'm absolutely hating seasons this year. Everyone I play is a demon! Relegated to division ten. It seems very odd that I only ever play good players.

    I think the matchmaking is taking in previous experience in previous fifas.

    I have never been a brilliant player but ok. I have never been outclassed by anybody who I have ever sat down with and played fifa, yet online I'm being pelted quite often.

    I'm not a div ten player.

    Thing is i have never played ultimate team so have no previous form. Won the titles of 9 and 8 already in two seasons.

    Are ea trying to wean me off the free seasons mode and onto the cash cow instead?????

    Why do I never get a not so good player in division ten? In theory if it takes in previous history iman ok player like.me could be stuck in 10 while an rubbsh one could keep playing other rubbish players and keep going up.

    If you get my drift.
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    No trouble with manual at all.... I have 80% passing percentage. Midfield build up, I don't take many shots but if I usually score when I get one off.

    @TacticalTugTeam I was rated top #1 USA full manual player on ps3 for years, back when I could see who I'm playing. If I would play RM, Barca or Bayern I would back out. What's the point in using the best team in the game? Where is the creativity? Where is the fun?

    @TacticalTugTeam I can never use Assisted. It literally says "passes will avoid the path of the opponent." I play fifa for what it used to be.....a soccer simulation. Assisted controls takes no skill or talent. I want it to be challenging to score a bicycle goal(which I get a bike goal 1/20 games on manual), I want to feel the excitement I used to feel when I would score Bikes in high school! When playing assisted its like an ego contest with no skill, I stopped playing assisted when kids started scoring on my goalie from midfield far wing with Zambrotta. Started playing manual and never looked back! Assisted controls is like playing COD but instead of shooting people and aiming it's just a game of hide and seek (auto aim is on).

    @Manual_stick Yes I will always get on my mic and laugh about how much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goes your way(if your rm, barca or bayern). Otherwise if your a good player, with a good connection and you dont choose the cheesey three I always friend that opponent. I will often play them in friendlies so we can both agree on fair matchups. People who choose Rm. Barca and Bayern have no skill. That is why they choose the best teams in the game. I love the comment "That's my favorite team!" Yes how original you like a team whom is always in the running.

    Fifa ranked matches should:
    -ONLY FULL MANUAL CONTROLS
    -allow you to see both connection quality and team you are playing
    -ban the use of real madrid, Bayern and Barca (I know some of you will never win without using them!)

    bravo bravo. I don't use anything over 4 stars.
  • JediMastaWyn
    46 posts Park Captain
    Fifa doesn't reward good football. When playing against these teams the default tactics in most matches appear to be run down your opponent and bull doze your way through.

    These teams have insane defensive strength, anything within 90' of a player is gobbled up. You literally have to turn your back to them. I know they are strong teams and meant to represent the best in the game but for balancing sake tone them down a bit. Also the 10 yard dash is the most powerful thing I have seen :neutral:

    Agreed with the online BS. Had cup games where I've had to grind for for my goals, scored some good well played football, yet matey goes up the other end and just does a half bar shot which sales in no problem. I try not to be non objective but it does 'feel' that one side is being favored in some matches
  • BWFCSTE66
    59 posts Park Captain
    I'm starting to think I'm bugged hahaha. My players are useless and anyone can just sail past them as they literally move out of their way and there is nothing I can do. While it feels like everyone I play is still using the old legacy defending. I'm really getting quite fed up with it.
  • Check out my new video of seasons online.
    Enjoy!

  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park

    If you think im complaining because of loosing.... you're missing the whole point. My point is that People will beat me, when they have:
    -no build up
    - no posession
    - Terrible pass percentage
    - Terrible reads

    I DO NOT PLAY FIFA TO WIN, if I did I would be choosing RM/Barca/Bayern. I play to simulate playing the game I once used to play. I play on difficult settings so that once i finally score it's exciting. I find that full manual provides me with the appropriate amount of difficulty with rewarding players for well timed passes/shots/dribbles and ect.
    d
    Alot of people get extremely lucky tackles or bounces when using Messi. I have seen Messi sprint and tackle through players with his NO STAMINA. Ronaldo also needs to be nurfed on defense. I have no problem with these players on offense its all about the tackle passes. Watch and note how many tackles will shoot directly to their team. Many instances all the bounces happen for one team, many instances my players don't react while his whole squad is closing in on me.

    Like I said @TacticalTugTeam my record is erroneous due to the fact that I play people when I use full manual controls and they use assisted(only when I can't find a game). I will win about 50% of these matches, when I"M USING FULL MANUAL AND THEY DO NOT. However if you get a decent player with assisted controls they should crush me and my full manual controls, there are simply things assisted controls do that full manual does not. I never switch off of full manual since it will make me worse if I switch back and forth.

    I have been complaining about many things in fifa for years, the only thing they have fixed was their recognition of space. I have said for years its like teams run with their heads cut off having no recognition about where they are going. I have said in many forums in the past fifa's about how this is a game of space and this is the first year they have done something. I think if enough of us complain of their terrible online ranked match settings they might actually change it.
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Check out my new video of seasons online.
    Enjoy!


    I notice your always RM/Barca/Bayern....not impressed. Especially since this looks like assisted controls
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Here's another one from a 90 overall gaol keeper.... makes sense
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JWCBizOlVHM&feature=youtu.be
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    If you think im complaining because of loosing.... you're missing the whole point. My point is that People will beat me, when they have:
    -x percentage
    - Terrible reads

    I DO NOT PLAY FIFA TO WIN, if I did I would be choosing RM/Barca/Bayern. I play to simulate playing the game I once used to play. I play on difficult settings so that once i finally score it's exciting. I find that full manual provides me with the appropriate amount of difficulty with rewarding players for well timed passes/shots/dribbles and ect.
    d
    Alot of people get extremely lucky tackles or bounces when using Messi. I have seen Messi sprint and tackle through players with his NO STAMINA. Ronaldo also needs to be nurfed on defense. I have no problem with these players on offense its all about the tackle passes. Watch and note how many tackles will shoot directly to their team. Many instances all the bounces happen for one team, many instances my players don't react while his whole squad is closing in on me.

    Like I said @TacticalTugTeam my record is erroneous due to the fact that I play people when I use full manual controls and they use assisted(only when I can't find a game). I will win about 50% of these matches, when I"M USING FULL MANUAL AND THEY DO NOT. However if you get a decent player with assisted controls they should crush me and my full manual controls, there are simply things assisted controls do that full manual does not. I never switch off of full manual since it will make me worse if I switch back and forth.

    I have been complaining about many things in fifa for years, the only thing they have fixed was their recognition of space. I have said for years its like teams run with their heads cut off having no recognition about where they are going. I have said in many forums in the past fifa's about how this is a game of space and this is the first year they have done something. I think if enough of us complain of their terrible online ranked match settings they might actually change it.

    I play on assisted I use random 4-5 star teams I go Arsenal alot as I'm a supporter i'm currently 24-0-0 fair enough you don't play FIFA to win lol that's not true .. although that's the whole point of playing lol so you lose against someone with no build up, or possession & passing..... Everyone get salty when they lose.. I've lost games before when i've dominated my opponent but his keeper is on steroids for some reason everyone loses games sometimes they shouldn't lose FIFA is about being clinical at the end of the day I average nearly 4 goals per game... Assisted controls is what 90% of people use therefore don't use manual how can you not play FIFA to win? it's the most ridiculous thing to say you're just being salty.
  • keef29dawg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park


    I play on assisted I use random 4-5 star teams I go Arsenal alot as I'm a supporter i'm currently 24-0-0 fair enough you don't play FIFA to win lol that's not true .. although that's the whole point of playing lol so you lose against someone with no build up, or possession & passing..... Everyone get salty when they lose.. I've lost games before when i've dominated my opponent but his keeper is on steroids for some reason everyone loses games sometimes they shouldn't lose FIFA is about being clinical at the end of the day I average nearly 4 goals per game... Assisted controls is what 90% of people use therefore don't use manual how can you not play FIFA to win? it's the most ridiculous thing to say you're just being salty. [/quote]

    The fact that you don't understand that I play fifa for a real soccer simulation shows me you are not a true fan. I play to see a game, sure I WANT to win but if I simply do something only for the outcome instead of the process you will never truly enjoy something.

    I play fifa to do things I can't do on the soccer field(anymore). I used to love when I would score a bicycle goal because it was rare and hard. On assisted controls its very easy to score from 40 yards out, do bikes or what ever. I play fifa for a challenge, to play as some of my favorite players, to see how different people like to do build ups and how they choose to attack.
    Here is another example for you. I love my job. I am involved in a very small brewery and I love everything from cleaning our tap lines to servicing accounts/distributors. I do not do my job for the money, if that were so I would sell something else. I do my job because I love beer and the craft beer community.
    Back to Fifa; I play fifa because I can no longer go and play a soccer game every week. I can no longer go out there and score a hat trick, defend someone up and down the field(I was more like a Rooney but obviously not on his level).
    I play manual controls because I don't want to easily connect every pass, I want it to be just as hard to mess up. See I want to highs and lows of playing a real sport, I don't have time to be in physical condition and play at the level I used to. This is why I play fifa, playing something to win is the reason you will never progress.
    I love the game of soccer because there are so many different ways to attack and there are so many dynamic situations.
    Read what your assisted controls say:
    Pass : "Pass Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    Through ball:" Through Ball Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    Shot :" Shot direction will be assisted to always aim towards the goal."
    Cross:"Cross direction will be assisted towards a team mate. Cross power will e assisted to front or back post areas and there will be no power bar on the cross."
    Lob Pass:"Lob pass Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    ^If you read that and still think playing on assisted controls is cool and fun then you will never understand why I play fifa. If you read that and think "hmm where is the challenge with those controls? It seems like they are making ths really easy for anyone to play" than you would understand why I play fifa.
    I am trying to play a soccer simulation game.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    keef29dawg wrote: »

    I play on assisted I use random 4-5 star teams I go Arsenal alot as I'm a supporter i'm currently 24-0-0 fair enough you don't play FIFA to win lol that's not true .. although that's the whole point of playing lol so you lose against someone with no build up, or possession & passing..... Everyone get salty when they lose.. I've lost games before when i've dominated my opponent but his keeper is on steroids for some reason everyone loses games sometimes they shouldn't lose FIFA is about being clinical at the end of the day I average nearly 4 goals per game... Assisted controls is what 90% of people use therefore don't use manual how can you not play FIFA to win? it's the most ridiculous thing to say you're just being salty.

    The fact that you don't understand that I play fifa for a real soccer simulation shows me you are not a true fan. I play to see a game, sure I WANT to win but if I simply do something only for the outcome instead of the process you will never truly enjoy something.

    I play fifa to do things I can't do on the soccer field(anymore). I used to love when I would score a bicycle goal because it was rare and hard. On assisted controls its very easy to score from 40 yards out, do bikes or what ever. I play fifa for a challenge, to play as some of my favorite players, to see how different people like to do build ups and how they choose to attack.
    Here is another example for you. I love my job. I am involved in a very small brewery and I love everything from cleaning our tap lines to servicing accounts/distributors. I do not do my job for the money, if that were so I would sell something else. I do my job because I love beer and the craft beer community.
    Back to Fifa; I play fifa because I can no longer go and play a soccer game every week. I can no longer go out there and score a hat trick, defend someone up and down the field(I was more like a Rooney but obviously not on his level).
    I play manual controls because I don't want to easily connect every pass, I want it to be just as hard to mess up. See I want to highs and lows of playing a real sport, I don't have time to be in physical condition and play at the level I used to. This is why I play fifa, playing something to win is the reason you will never progress.
    I love the game of soccer because there are so many different ways to attack and there are so many dynamic situations.
    Read what your assisted controls say:
    Pass : "Pass Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    Through ball:" Through Ball Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    Shot :" Shot direction will be assisted to always aim towards the goal."
    Cross:"Cross direction will be assisted towards a team mate. Cross power will e assisted to front or back post areas and there will be no power bar on the cross."
    Lob Pass:"Lob pass Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    ^If you read that and still think playing on assisted controls is cool and fun then you will never understand why I play fifa. If you read that and think "hmm where is the challenge with those controls? It seems like they are making ths really easy for anyone to play" than you would understand why I play fifa.
    I am trying to play a soccer simulation game.[/quote]

    Mate I've been in the Top 20-30 in the world in H2H when millions of people play it in the past 2 FIFA'S.. On top of that i've bought every FIFA title since FIFA2000... So don't tell me i'm not a "True fan".
    Also the way you talk it's as if you want your opponent to use manual controls because you feel it's fun.. well listen up lad I've already told you 99.99% of people use ASSISTED Controls even PRO'S do.. I hope you have fun playing with manual just don't complain too much in future even though you say you're not bothered about losing games.. I'm 25-0-0.. I use assisted controls I go random 5-4 star teams I don't even cross I have build up play you're the type of person that if I played you and beat you.. you'd always have something to moan about lol good luck in H2H though!
  • gs90
    66 posts Park Captain
    keef29dawg wrote: »
    If Neymar is so good how come Brazil didn't win the World Cup....IN BRAZIL!

    Man, this was all I could read on the entire thread. Such a statement shows how little you know football.
  • BWFCSTE66
    59 posts Park Captain
    Taticaltygteam. I want you're job!

    I get exactly what you are saying. Maybe we just see things a similar way which is sadly different to most.
    My record is appalling but I like a challenge. Assists suck balls.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1366 posts Professional
    BWFCSTE66 wrote: »
    Taticaltygteam. I want you're job!

    I get exactly what you are saying. Maybe we just see things a similar way which is sadly different to most.
    My record is appalling but I like a challenge. Assists suck balls.

    Haha Yeah I guess it's all opinions though ;) E.A need to do another patch though I still see auto passes that I don't even make at times it's frustrating ;)
  • N4p0l3onic
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    keef29dawg wrote: »

    I play on assisted I use random 4-5 star teams I go Arsenal alot as I'm a supporter i'm currently 24-0-0 fair enough you don't play FIFA to win lol that's not true .. although that's the whole point of playing lol so you lose against someone with no build up, or possession & passing..... Everyone get salty when they lose.. I've lost games before when i've dominated my opponent but his keeper is on steroids for some reason everyone loses games sometimes they shouldn't lose FIFA is about being clinical at the end of the day I average nearly 4 goals per game... Assisted controls is what 90% of people use therefore don't use manual how can you not play FIFA to win? it's the most ridiculous thing to say you're just being salty.

    The fact that you don't understand that I play fifa for a real soccer simulation shows me you are not a true fan. I play to see a game, sure I WANT to win but if I simply do something only for the outcome instead of the process you will never truly enjoy something.

    I play fifa to do things I can't do on the soccer field(anymore). I used to love when I would score a bicycle goal because it was rare and hard. On assisted controls its very easy to score from 40 yards out, do bikes or what ever. I play fifa for a challenge, to play as some of my favorite players, to see how different people like to do build ups and how they choose to attack.
    Here is another example for you. I love my job. I am involved in a very small brewery and I love everything from cleaning our tap lines to servicing accounts/distributors. I do not do my job for the money, if that were so I would sell something else. I do my job because I love beer and the craft beer community.
    Back to Fifa; I play fifa because I can no longer go and play a soccer game every week. I can no longer go out there and score a hat trick, defend someone up and down the field(I was more like a Rooney but obviously not on his level).
    I play manual controls because I don't want to easily connect every pass, I want it to be just as hard to mess up. See I want to highs and lows of playing a real sport, I don't have time to be in physical condition and play at the level I used to. This is why I play fifa, playing something to win is the reason you will never progress.
    I love the game of soccer because there are so many different ways to attack and there are so many dynamic situations.
    Read what your assisted controls say:
    Pass : "Pass Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    Through ball:" Through Ball Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    Shot :" Shot direction will be assisted to always aim towards the goal."
    Cross:"Cross direction will be assisted towards a team mate. Cross power will e assisted to front or back post areas and there will be no power bar on the cross."
    Lob Pass:"Lob pass Direction and power will be assisted to help play passes into the receivers path and avoid opponent players"
    ^If you read that and still think playing on assisted controls is cool and fun then you will never understand why I play fifa. If you read that and think "hmm where is the challenge with those controls? It seems like they are making ths really easy for anyone to play" than you would understand why I play fifa.
    I am trying to play a soccer simulation game.

    Mate I've been in the Top 20-30 in the world in H2H when millions of people play it in the past 2 FIFA'S.. On top of that i've bought every FIFA title since FIFA2000... So don't tell me i'm not a "True fan".
    Also the way you talk it's as if you want your opponent to use manual controls because you feel it's fun.. well listen up lad I've already told you 99.99% of people use ASSISTED Controls even PRO'S do.. I hope you have fun playing with manual just don't complain too much in future even though you say you're not bothered about losing games.. I'm 25-0-0.. I use assisted controls I go random 5-4 star teams I don't even cross I have build up play you're the type of person that if I played you and beat you.. you'd always have something to moan about lol good luck in H2H though![/quote]

    Lol another salty fool who think manual = realistic
  • Teza13
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    THIS THREAD IS THE TRUTH!!!

    FIFA need to make people that pick RM, Barca or Bayern play in a separate group with ONLY those teams. I support Arsenal and come up against Barca and RM ALL THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ TIME. If I'm kicking off I just pause before I kickoff and quit until I get someone that picks a proper team.

    If u wanna pick RM, Barca or Bayern- then great for u, even tho ur clearly RUBBISH and want to feel like ur kinda good at the game- but those people should play eachother... Not people wanting an authentic gaming experience or people that actually play FOR FUN!

    I used to pick Crystal Palace until I kept coming up against Dortmund all the time (pass to Aubameyang, run and shoot from anywhere to score) which is kl, just a bit boring with lack of variety... But playing as palace ain't the same as playing with my team, Arsenal, less fun, and I refuse to be one of THEM 'b'ankers that choose those 3 teams- takes all fun and skill away and comes down to- how many shots can u let off with Ronaldo
Sign In or Register to comment.