Pack binged and held players? Time to sell...

Gil3000Doe
895 posts An Exciting Prospect
I went on a solid pack binge during EA Access, kept onto all my players i didnt have duplicates of.

With this current SBC going I flicked through all my gold players, searched for players in decent teams who weren't from their leagues nation. After spending a while grinding the xfer market, checking all prices ive got a bunch in my transfer list and am currently close to +100k coins through selling weak non rare golds. Would definitely advise...

Comments

• VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    I did the exact same thing and sold all the players I would most likely discard and I'm at 160k so far with a few more on transfer list.
  • Whoman
    5375 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2016
    Would stil recommend keeping a few strong links for future use though ... At least if you want to do the challenges.
  • Gil3000Doe
    VerdePride wrote: »
    I did the exact same thing and sold all the players I would most likely discard and I'm at 160k so far with a few more on transfer list.

Yeah it's wonderful, special shout out to Olympiakos who have players selling for ridiculous amounts (75 non rare defender, Botia, sold @ 4k)
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator
    The sbc is a way form these 1k less players to hold value all year.
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Whoman wrote: »
    Would stil recommend keeping a few strong links for future use though ... At least if you want to do the challenges.
    I kept all my rare players mostly bpl I packed just in case I need them or sell higher later.
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    VerdePride wrote: »

Yeah it's wonderful, special shout out to Olympiakos who have players selling for ridiculous amounts (75 non rare defender, Botia, sold @ 4k)

Yeah I was suprised on those my biggest suprise was 4 dupes I had for that Romanian GK from Fiorentina going at 4K
  • Gil3000Doe
    sold no rare players as for the most part they are going for less than the non rares which is comical - people automatically assuming otherwise
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    My general rule has been list any non rare for 500-600 coins and use those that don't sell for the gold player upgrade and keep rares for future challenges.