your BPL CAM?

aladdin
613 posts An Exciting Prospect
am struggling with this position tbh. got sigurdsson who has a beast shot but is a bit slow and bojan who's alright but gets injured ALL the time. who should i try out?

Comments

• Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    aladdin wrote: »
    am struggling with this position tbh. got sigurdsson who has a beast shot but is a bit slow and bojan who's alright but gets injured ALL the time. who should i try out?

Firmino
  • Bozza88
    1976 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lallana
  • Jason1986
    6768 posts Big Money Move
    Eriksen
  • Stubbzie
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got coutinho, oscar and mata, alli. Out of the 4 alli has impressed me the most.
  • Tommygunn
    3013 posts National Call-Up
    KDB if you have the cash. Alex hunter with the hunter card if you've got the time. I also converted imbula to cam he's a beast
  • Smsalnuaimi
    761 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KDB
  • Rinzler
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    leroy fer, he has all the best stats, is towering, has strength and beast on headers, so he actually controls the midfield, and has high high, so he is everywhere
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Firmino
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    I have Fer also he is pretty good, I use alli also he is the best for me atm.
  • S-MUFC-A
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Coutinho by far the best I've used
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Firmino or Rooney
  • mHazard
    13785 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2016
    I am actually on the same situation. Currently using Sigurdsson and loan Alli but after Alli is worn out I need another and would like a slight upgrade from Sigurdsson but don't really wanna pay anything! :smiley:

Thinking between Lallana and Barkley atm.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    I was using Barkley.. He did an ok job but didn't contribute with any goals... I seem to have used him in a SBC though, so I've just bought Rooney to try out there...
  • Mufc_Scotty
    87 posts Park Captain
    I have mata main and use Oscar or Barkley for fitness / subs. was thinking of getting coutinho but I'm killing it with mata!
  • ragesh91
    1153 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    Firmino

or Oscar
  • deanzush
    54 posts Park Captain
    OZIL
  • Alford1995
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    S-MUFC-A wrote: »
    Coutinho by far the best I've used

• aladdin
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wicked, thanks guys!
  • hennerz
    89 posts Park Captain
    Ozil great on the call can pass and shoot.
    I have tried most of the other cams except kbd and he's the best I tried
  • pudgyfudgy
    5308 posts Big Money Move
    hennerz wrote: »
    kbd

Kevin Be Druyne

Sorry, bored at work.
  • droppin_skullzz
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    i have KDB because well I can but I honestly cannot fault Mata he has like 23 assists 5 goals in 25 games he played for me. Him and Rashford are like best friends who talk every night on the phone for like 2 hours and just know what each other think, the type where you get invited round and you're like "oh I fancy tacos!" then you go to his house and like hes made tacos that kind of working together.
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    Firmino or Ozil
  • mHazard
    13785 posts Has That Special Something
    i have KDB because well I can but I honestly cannot fault Mata he has like 23 assists 5 goals in 25 games he played for me. Him and Rashford are like best friends who talk every night on the phone for like 2 hours and just know what each other think, the type where you get invited round and you're like "oh I fancy tacos!" then you go to his house and like hes made tacos that kind of working together.

I miss my childhood buddies... </3
  • serefinowitz
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm really enjoying Lallana. Packed an untradeable Oscar but his workrates are very telling. Lallana pops up when I need him and I'll use him until I can save up for a top-rate player.
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    De Bruyne & Eriksen on the bench
  • droppin_skullzz
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    mHazard wrote: »

I miss my childhood buddies... </3

That level of telepathic football knowledge dissolves brother!
  • Tmel
    120 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone tried IF Chadli?