The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

EA needs to fix injuries and crossing

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
Injuries:
This is just ridiculous.
I'm losing 1-2 players per game because of injuries. Most of the times they are out for 4 games.
This is seriously a problem. I mean I have 19 players, so subs are no problem, but I want to play my main squad for most of the games. If it stays this is way it's just impossible.
And it's not because they drain out off stamina. It's just these ridiculous opponents who keep tackling and injuring my players.

Crossing:
Literally every opponent I run into just sprints blindly to the back line and crosses it in all game long. And somehow it works well for them. I've seen wingers like Neymar, Messi, etc win headers from Varane, Ramos. WTF?

Comments

• Retro_G
    32025 posts National Team Captain
    I don't have a problem with crossing, but corners definitely need a patch, they're too easy to score, and exploitable. Injuries are ridiculous, need to be toned down.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes. The injuries are rediculous. Im tires of the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sliding my messi his ankles to injure him. A player worth a million coins and i dont even get a foul or a card.
  • Mindphaser
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    I was having the same issue. After I bought most of the physios, frequency and duration of injuries reduced a lot.
  • RadioShaq
    15612 posts Moderator
    Crossing I don't care so much about because you can stop it before it happens and balances out ultra defensive. That or long shots and everyone wants those nerfed if that happens wow. Corners if they just fix the short to far post should be ok.
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional
    Injuries are getting out of hand, I had 11 games in a row in which a plate of mine got injured, sometimes I even had 2 to 3 injuries in a game.
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    JayUnited9 wrote: »
    Injuries are getting out of hand, I had 11 games in a row in which a plate of mine got injured, sometimes I even had 2 to 3 injuries in a game.

Leave them in the kitchen and you should be good. ;)
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

Counterpoint: I've now had one injury in the last ten games.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    and button lag.....
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    hey @Rob another injury thread!
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    No problem with actual crossing, my problem is that I've had STERLING out jump/muscle BOATENG in the box, for a header to win the game. I know this is a game, but somethings dont need to be so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fantastic, EA.

Also on in injuries: I bought Bale, within the first 5 minutes of game time, he was injured and out in the first match. EA, what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is this about? Did you not have enough beta testers telling you about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    heavymcd wrote: »

Counterpoint: I've now had one injury in the last ten games.

I don't have that many injuries either, but when I do, they are ridiculous. I've admittedly had games where I would foul my opponent (not purposefully) and off goes his guy, subs a guy on, injured again. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ annoying ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im glad that Im not the only one guys. Lets hope EA hears us and makes a patch!
  • Sanoooo
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yea this and a few other things need patching ASAP.

Its so frustrating when an opponent goes down injured and the ref waits until you are just about in on goal and calls the play back
  • lszanto
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sanoooo wrote: »
    Yea this and a few other things need patching ASAP.

Its so frustrating when an opponent goes down injured and the ref waits until you are just about in on goal and calls the play back

Or even your own player, more than once yesterday I was countering and through on goal and play gets brought back. I'd much prefer finish the attack then deal with the injured player.
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    corners are effective just like in real life....last Fifa the keep caught 90% of corners