Pack only squads

BackDaddy
3301 posts National Call-Up
I decided to stop spending so much money on fut this year and don't have alot of spare time to trade so I thought I would go pack only

Are there many others doing it this year? If so share your teams so far.

I am enjoying the game probably more than most years as I don't stress about prefect chem and when to buy and sell players waiting for a crash etc. Squad building challenge also helps.

Here's my top 2 teams
BKKcP8m.jpg
pU5hOHp.jpg

I got the Super deluxe edition but haven't bought any fifa points so far and don't intend to do so.

Comments

• LeBurr
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    I got the Super deluxe edition but haven't bought any fifa points so far and don't intend to do so.

Dude you have 50 fifa points in the screenshots...
  • BackDaddy
    LeBurr wrote: »

Haha i knew someone would point that out. It's roll over from 16
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner

:joy: that is so funny
  • BackDaddy
    P wrote: »

I spent hundreds on 16 and had 50fp left when I crossed over to 17.
  • LeBurr

Fair point - open a cheeky silver pack... one wont hurt.

I'm fairly close to a pretty insane prem team with SBC Sterling, Rashford, Walcott, Henderson from packs only. Kept all the Liverpool players too.

• BackDaddy

I'm fairly close to a pretty insane prem team with SBC Sterling, Rashford, Walcott, Henderson from packs only. Kept all the Liverpool players too.

Awesome man, tbh if it weren't for sbc I definately would have bailed on pack only haha, it was a struggle for the first couple weeks
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner

I spent hundreds on 16 and had 50fp left when I crossed over to 17.

Makes sense. Thought you'd just been caught out. I'll try and find my PO team pics.
  • LeBurr

Awesome man, tbh if it weren't for sbc I definately would have bailed on pack only haha, it was a struggle for the first couple weeks

Yeah the SBC's are incredible. I actually traded in a few of my packed things to get Sterling too, like Mertesacker, Ivanovic etc.

Those 2 player upgrades packs have been insane to me. Got an untradeable Sanches and Hazard which I'll try to get into my main team at all times.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Threw these together a couple days ago. Only really played with the bpl and serie A.
    Since got bellerin and Ramsey and some others to improve the other teams.

1VZDpMp.png
    uPh5dc7.png
    YtUud9e.png
    ZKFgJxI.png
    CMqY1BF.png
    BdkAIx3.png
    AVjVqES.png
  • BackDaddy

Yeah the SBC's are incredible. I actually traded in a few of my packed things to get Sterling too, like Mertesacker, Ivanovic etc.

Those 2 player upgrades packs have been insane to me. Got an untradeable Sanches and Hazard which I'll try to get into my main team at all times.

Yeah I did a few gold upgrades, best Di Maria.. I squealed when it came up with rw then Argentina flag on the opening hahaha
  • LeBurr

Yeah I did a few gold upgrades, best Di Maria.. I squealed when it came up with rw then Argentina flag on the opening hahaha

Pack trolled :(
  • BackDaddy
    Threw these together a couple days ago. Only really played with the bpl and serie A.
    1VZDpMp.png
    uPh5dc7.png
    YtUud9e.png
    ZKFgJxI.png
    CMqY1BF.png
    BdkAIx3.png
    AVjVqES.png

Whoa awesome squads! it's funny how going pack only makes me appreciate players that go for pretty much discard. Jealous of your Totti mostly haha
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    1VZDpMp.png
    uPh5dc7.png
    YtUud9e.png
    ZKFgJxI.png
    CMqY1BF.png
    BdkAIx3.png
    AVjVqES.png

Whoa awesome squads! it's funny how going pack only makes me appreciate players that go for pretty much discard. Jealous of your Totti mostly haha

Yeah it's fun because someone worthless can be a great pack. I was excited for totti as well. The 5 star weak foot makes up for the pace.
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ZnKYBLt.jpg
    lkRVoZA.jpg
    1ziSHIV.jpg
  • BackDaddy
    sluisbang wrote: »
    ZnKYBLt.jpg
    lkRVoZA.jpg
    1ziSHIV.jpg

Nice man, are you playing pack only?