OT: Has anyone swapped out their thumbsticks for the XBONE elite thumbsticks?

StiIImatic
472 posts Sunday League Hero
They look super cool, but I wonder if the sticks will stay in place while playing fifa. The fact that the tips are held in place by magnets worries me because fifa sometimes has me testing the physical limits of my controller.

If anyone has done this swap in this forum, please share your experience. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check this out:

Comments

• Alergi
    1181 posts Professional
    Oh wow badass. I'm still waiting for Sony to make a elite series controller.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    That's actually cool as much as I hate Xbox and it's controllers.
  • Alergi
    1181 posts Professional

I personally find the analogue stick placement on Xbox controllers much more fluid.
  • StiIImatic
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    ^^ Microsoft definitely have the superior thumbsticks. So far I've replaced all of my controllers' thumbsticks with xbone sticks bought from ebay. They still wear out though. If these can hold up to fifa gameplay I'll definitely pick up a couple pairs.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Alergi wrote: »

I personally find the analogue stick placement on Xbox controllers much more fluid.

I agree I just don't like the shape of the controller. I guess I've been playing playstation so long that it's just too foreign.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4675 posts National Call-Up
    Alergi wrote: »

me too for your record there is way to play using xbox/sabertooth in ps4

http://cronusmax.com/