FUT Champions - How did everyone do?

NickoSkyhoej
1285 posts Professional
edited October 2016
fba6396bf465b73a2ba713fe7afefae6.jpg

I did fairly well, 21 wins, 3 defeats and one disconnect (counts as a defeat obviously)

I think they should make it on the consoles as they do on PC, we only had to play 25 games, and even that was harsh to get through.

Team used:
8f44458cd9e70fbb6e174020e87f9f9c.jpg
I think i deserve kudos for playing with this, it was a sweatfest full of Inaki Williams'

Comments

• jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    They only have 25 on PC? Lucky. Marathoning 40 in a weekend is painful. Cant see me doing it many more.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    They only have 25 on PC? Lucky. Marathoning 40 in a weekend is painful. Cant see me doing it many more.

I'm very much with you, i think they should reduce it to 25 on consoles as well.
  • Ben
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    3-3.... Couldn't take any more than that.
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    11-12 I think lol.

I was going to play to try get 14 wins but the enjoyment was gone.
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    25 games on PC? wow, would be great for console.

After a long weekend where I managed to play all 40 games out, I got 23-17 ending up in Gold 2.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Oscaaaar wrote: »
    25 games on PC? wow, would be great for console.

After a long weekend where I managed to play all 40 games out, I got 23-17 ending up in Gold 2.

I can imagine the struggle, when i was playing game no. 25 in succession and 7 hours in a row, i was pretty tired of life lol.
  • ILevis
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    14-5

couldnt bring myself to keep playing against the constant sweat and ultra defensive counter tactics
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    ILevis wrote: »
    14-5

couldnt bring myself to keep playing against the constant sweat and ultra defensive counter tactics

I swear that was all i met, their cb's were basically hugging the goalkeeper.
  • Heinz Harald
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2016
    keep in mind, 25 on pc because there are mainly quit cheaters
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    keep in mind, 25 on pc because there are mainly quit cheaters

I didn't meet anyone, i guess it's because all the "Quit cheaters" did it Saturday.
  • ClerryJungle
    980 posts Professional
    Got 17 wins so ranked Silver 1
    XIho6c4.jpg

Team used
    W9Ia04G.jpg

Should have won a couple more but I was also lucky to win one or two so it evens out I guess.

Can't see me going for it again in a hurry though, far too hardcore form my liking! No doubt will have a couple more shots during the year though
  • Dawud
    15962 posts World Class
    XIho6c4.jpg

Team used
    W9Ia04G.jpg

Should have won a couple more but I was also lucky to win one or two so it evens out I guess.

Can't see me going for it again in a hurry though, far too hardcore form my liking! No doubt will have a couple more shots during the year though

how much hate mail for having a scottish team?
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 3
  • ReusKrispies
    edited October 2016
    Just made it to 18 wins with 2 games remaining lol omg I played hardcore this weekend.. too much fifa
  • ClerryJungle
    980 posts Professional
    Dawud wrote: »
    XIho6c4.jpg

Team used
    W9Ia04G.jpg

Haha how did you guess?! :D
  • GEOJALISCO
    50 posts Park Captain
    Won my first 2. Then lost about 10 in a row and just stopped completely. Nothing was working for me, I was losing games where I went up 3-0. Just different bullsh*t that happened in each game. Went back to seasons and things went back to normal.
  • ReusKrispies
    I hate Scotland, not cause they didn't win but cause they didn't win and were the only team to mess up my accumulator :(
  • ClerryJungle
    980 posts Professional
    I hate Scotland, not cause they didn't win but cause they didn't win and were the only team to mess up my accumulator :(
    Sorry to hear that mate but I suppose it'll teach you to bet on the most inconsistent gang of nearly men in world football!
  • iBaIIeR
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    well i played 9 matches and got 8 wins. They should extend to one more day
  • ReusKrispies
    Sorry to hear that mate but I suppose it'll teach you to bet on the most inconsistent gang of nearly men in world football!

Yeah true no more betting on British international teams nomatter who they are! , Italy nearly gave me a heart attack tonight too :lol:
  • Neckabob
    13063 posts Has That Special Something
    Gold 1
  • Fletch
    3437 posts National Call-Up
    29-11. Lost game 40 2-1 in ET; would have snuck into Elite if I had won! The 2 random DCs I had came back to hurt me lol
  • BigSharpsBWFC
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 2, I won 22 games and lost 16 games with 2 remaining as it was pointless playing them. Overall I enjoyed playing FUT Champions, majority of my games was played in a good spirit. Only thing I would change about the game mode is either extend the entry time to Friday night or make it less games.
  • Mr. Soper
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    11-11 with some bad losing streaks in there
  • Çalhanoğlu
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    30-2, it's just not long enough to play all 40 games
  • TheMighty F1sH
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dawud wrote: »
    XIho6c4.jpg

Team used
    W9Ia04G.jpg

Haha how did you guess?! :D

u deserve more hate mail for not using olly burke
  • agentxyz2
    822 posts Professional
    They wont lower the game limit all the way to 25 for console. Maybe 30 if your lucky. The reason for this is from their being alot more peoplen on console. 17 wins on PC is 1 off Elite 1. They would be givining out way too many rewards on console if they lowered it.
  • Played 31 games and won 22. They must extend the time frame so more people have tje chance to play all these matches..
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    22-7 (11 games not played). Gold 2.
    fairly well.
  • Merkleman94
    60 posts Park Captain
    25-15