Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

POTM/SBC investing thread

Comments

• serefinowitz
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KeepItUp wrote: »
    I think, given potm, pots will be an sbc and they then won't include him in tots. I reckon Kanye for sure and I've picked up a lot of if Moses to prepare

The one who gets Poty card will get tots too lol

In previous years, yes. But sbc's could change things this year

• Roberto_Baggio
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why are prices dropping so much on high value players? Ronaldo is below 1.6mil, 96 Neymar at 1.6mil... people selling to save money for TOTS maybe? (although I think there's at least another month between now and the announcement?)
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Why are prices dropping so much on high value players? Ronaldo is below 1.6mil, 96 Neymar at 1.6mil... people selling to save money for TOTS maybe? (although I think there's at least another month between now and the announcement?)
    TOTS is only about 3 weeks away, if that.

Prices will crash much harder this year, the blue cards will be so much better than almost any card already out there and there will be so many different options.
  • Roberto_Baggio
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Prices will crash much harder this year, the blue cards will be so much better than almost any card already out there and there will be so many different options.

So would it be wise to sell now?
  • tommyh10
    712 posts Semi-Pro

I sold today
  • SimmoEFC

If you don't plan on playing much, yes.

If you play the WL every week it's probably too early, unless you have some fantastic untradeables.
  • hiya
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    this MM must have been awesome if you've got an AB
  • Tlegendary
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    AB?
  • hiya
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    autobuyer

it just took them an hour to turn them on for the new MM sbc (on the estudiantes / nacional players)

but on the braunschweig and hannover every single player was selling for 10k at the end
  • Dutch3723
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hiya wrote: »
    autobuyer

it just took them an hour to turn them on for the new MM sbc (on the estudiantes / nacional players)

but on the braunschweig and hannover every single player was selling for 10k at the end

True but on the last one you got a totw player - big incentive difference to complete hence the 10k prices
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jordan Lukaku's price looks as though it's gone way up, don't know if they're selling or not but they're all listed at $7k+. If you don't plan on using him in the DKT or if you're already qualified now looks like a good time to sell
  • luixito
    65 posts Park Captain
    What about Moses IF? What do you think? He is cheaper and also not many in the market
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JDub wrote: »
    Boblemann wrote: »
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    kante is locked to win mate. Just look at betting sites. Its already decided it seems
    So buy French IFS?

Ive Bought Chelsea ifs, if kante, if Payet (west ham). And if giroud
    Cheers for help buddy

How long till the poty/pots is announced

Last year it was 24 april...so shouldnt be long

According to an article I found, it will be announced on April 23rd and they estimate Kante has a 90% chance of winning for what it's worth.

"You'll have to wait until April 23 to find out who wins the award, which will be announced at the 44th PFA Awards ceremony held at Grosvenor House in London,"

http://www.businessinsider.com/premier-league-player-of-the-year-nominations-2017-4/#6-alexis-sanchez-2-chance-of-winning-1

POTM has nothing to do with PFA awards, usually the POTM is different to the POTM so IF there is a POTY, it will be different to the PFA award.

And there is at least 1 month to go for TOTS yet, last year was early because of euros.
  • hiya
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    hiya wrote: »
    autobuyer

True but on the last one you got a totw player - big incentive difference to complete hence the 10k prices

yeah i understand

thats why i was saying it must have been awesome
    even just watching / searching for 5 to 10 minutes - i saw plenty get listed for 200 coins
    9800 coins profit (minus tax)

cant imagine how many times they must have been able to do that over the course of the MM
  • AEsey
    6044 posts Big Money Move
    is boruc a good investment guys
    Cheapest gold pl inform atm
  • Ringdal
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dost 86 should be a good investment right? I mean 15k for a 86 IF. The question just is for how long, one would have to hold him..
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    I had Extra 200k ! invested them in IF Alonso ! I hopehe will bounce back this weekend to at the 60k range
  • Delboy13710
    6227 posts Big Money Move
    Sold my first team today managed to build 2 untradable teams see how I get on this weekend . Think it would be smart to hold on to 86 son . Might be needed for POTM ?
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    No PL TOTS RW...Mane to rocket you think ?
  • SimmoEFC
    Mane will be in.
  • adeem991
    601 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ringdal wrote: »
    Dost 86 should be a good investment right? I mean 15k for a 86 IF. The question just is for how long, one would have to hold him..

He is already up by 2k you could have got him for as low as 12750
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect

Mane should be in but why would it affect his other card prices?
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    If Mane is in then that would be some card !
    I was just thinking if he was left out theres no other RW TOTS so he would rise as people make teams.

Same for Florenzi or Abate if the Calcio RB TOTS cards are bad/slow
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    New SBCs are out
  • rensstyle
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    New SBCs are out

damn, only seeing it now
    used all my russian players in another sbc so im empty, maybe its good to wait, i cant open packs that i want to save for tots if i dont have them yet
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    rensstyle wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    New SBCs are out

damn, only seeing it now
    used all my russian players in another sbc so im empty, maybe its good to wait, i cant open packs that i want to save for tots if i dont have them yet

Same here with the Russian clearout, I'd love to save my packs for TOTS but I'm weak.
  • hiya
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    surely they'll give him a MOTM card this week

striker as well
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    adeem991 wrote: »
    Ringdal wrote: »

He is already up by 2k you could have got him for as low as 12750

12000/12250 on open bids I picked mine up at
  • HakunaMatataSH
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2017
    i believe Kante would be the POTY, what you guys prepared for his Premium SBC ?

according to David Luiz and El Shaarawy SBC, i think the Premium SBC would ask for high rating rather than particular club or league.

am i right ?
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have updated the MM list:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/257379/marquee-matchups-ultimate-weekly-forums-list-latest-list-in-1st-post/p1

Big games this week. I'm not sure if they would give out a TOTW player this week, they are probably trying to get us to stop hoarding packs for TOTS so I wouldn't be surprised. Ofcourse, keep all your players for future MMs and SBCs if you do open them now