The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

POTM/SBC investing thread

Comments

• CeeQue
    12092 posts Has That Special Something
    chokosc wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Sorry guys I lost all interest in this around christmas. I will be willing to run it again for FIFA 18 however I won't be as active due to other commitments so would need another 1/2 people to help me out. Anyone up for it?

What's needed?

• Aarong222
    15414 posts Moderator
    chokosc wrote: »
    Sorry guys I lost all interest in this around christmas. I will be willing to run it again for FIFA 18 however I won't be as active due to other commitments so would need another 1/2 people to help me out. Anyone up for it?

What's needed?

I need more than my input, ideally, the first three or so posts can be held by myself and two others who can update with their views and ideas to give a) A wider perspective and b) if one person is inactive for a certain period of time there won't be complete un-updated data in the OP
  • Aarong222
    15414 posts Moderator
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

PMd you mate, but can say openly that I will not have the time this year.
  • Akifo
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there a new thread for fifa18?
  • ThomasUVV
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey guys could someone give me the last 30 places on the transfer list? I only have a account on level 41 so I can't get the transfer list upgrade to 100 places.

I have 2 accounts were I really like to get it on.
    Uvvboy98
    Gamthomas.

Should someone be so kind to help me and give me the last transfer list upgrade on both accounts?

Kind regards,
    Thomas