Fresh toty ronaldo up

MagnificDan
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
There's a fresh 1 owner Ronaldo up ending pretty soon if anyone's interested. I would buy it myself if I had the coins.

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Got him !!!!
  • CornishLad
    23507 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Got him !!!!

Sell him to me please
  • MagnificDan
    Got him !!!!
    Nice one for min aswell, bargain.
  • Agent VZ
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Got him !!!!

Sell him to me please

Not for max price bud sorry don't want the striker anyways I play a 4321... :)
  • Agent VZ
    edited May 2015
    LtNPQQn.jpg
    Now question is to sell him or keep hahah.. Iv got a fresh toty cr and Pele sitting in my club .. Decisions !! Got a fresh Gullit for 3 and Carlos for 1.45 so might pleased last two days
  • hoban95
    48343 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Jesus christ Agentz, lucky pr!ck :joy:
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    That answers my question, I was going to ask about his issue date. I guess this is one of the give aways :)
  • Z
    544 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guessing that the prizes for playing in the cup over the weekend are given out then.
  • Agent VZ
    edited May 2015
    I'm keeping !!! Screw the striker and he always will have been and if bale for 7 chem if played at St !! Saves me 2 m and I anyways mostly play a 4321.. Thanks so much for the heads up OP .. Please keep your eyes pealed for Messi now wanna switch mine hate this stat glitch :)
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Z wrote: »
    Guessing that the prizes for playing in the cup over the weekend are given out then.

Looks to be so, which is weird since I thought ChuBoi tweeted last night they wouldn't be given out until "after Thurs" :o
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    I'm keeping !!! Screw the striker and he always will have been and if bale for 7 chem if played at St !! Saves me 2 m and I anyways mostly play a 4321.. Thanks so much for the heads up OP .. Please keep your eyes pealed for Messi now wanna switch mine hate this stat glitch :)

**** off I'm getting a Messi if he pops up :joy: :joy:

• Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Z wrote: »

Looks to be so, which is weird since I thought ChuBoi tweeted last night they wouldn't be given out until "after Thurs" :o

Strange, is it possible they are doing them in batches again?
  • Agent VZ
    Over the moon about this one just top end.. Was actually gonna buy 99 only back not striker.. For 2 weeks I bought 99 on wed for 5.1ish and sold for 6 on weekends so technically I bought him back for 3m.. Don't care if he's 200k now in a month
  • MagnificDan
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Got him !!!!

Sell him to me please

Not for max price bud sorry don't want the striker anyways I play a 4321... :)

I have the motm Ronaldo was trying to sell so I could that but didn't sell in time though. :( glad someone got him on here though congrats
  • MagnificDan
    edited May 2015
    You'll have to fight me for that one lol my toty messi has an woeful record.
  • Sercs
    18437 posts World Class
    Does this mean you have your xbox back @Agent VZ :)
  • Euan
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    You

I may be in for this fight also.
  • Agent VZ
    Sercs wrote: »
    Does this mean you have your xbox back @Agent VZ :)
    I'm chilling at my mates we were playing with my squad .. His internet is wayy too laggy for me to play our tourney games had the same problem against xci
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    Euan wrote: »
    You

I may be in for this fight also.

I won't be, not worried about fresh, just want cheap lol. Hopefully they'll be a few up if they have done the giveaways. Keep an eye out in the next 30-60mins, kids are out of school & will list straight away, will probably be unaware of the "fresh premium" as well