Anyone else find the ref calls (or lack of) extremely odd today?

Joe
4587 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2015
I don't know if it's ❤️❤️❤️❤️, lag or that they have screwed something up in the recent patch. But my players are falling like dominoes in the box and it's being ignored. And yeah, they've been tackled (Player was hit first), in most cases. in other cases they're falling when I'm trying to hit the ball, like wtf? I know it happens IRL too, but not this often.

And I'm not talking about one or two times, atleast 5 times in 5 games with the BS above

Comments

• Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Had two penalties given against me for nothing in the same game yesterday. One of them his matic just ran head first into one of my players without the ball and that was deemed a penalty. The second one he took a shot and his player lost balance and fell into one of my players, another penalty.
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Had two penalties given against me for nothing in the same game yesterday. One of them his matic just ran head first into one of my players without the ball and that was deemed a penalty. The second one he took a shot and his player lost balance and fell into one of my players, another penalty.

I think it has been like this since the begin though, however I've never had this many clear PKs ignored until today, and it happend atleast three times within 5 games..
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was bad for me last night. Opponents using torpedo defending to knock my players over and dispossess the ball and not a single one was called. Ironically, I had two called against me where my opponents tripped over my CPU-controlled defenders after missing shots on goal.