I love getting destroyed by 6 chem loan Aubameyangs...

Mitchmeister
347 posts Sunday League Hero
Last 3 games.
9 goals conceded... 8 counter-attacks, 1 corner.

Auba in game 2. actually had 7 chem.

l6ccJWo.jpg

ps i got 5 points from those 3 games thanks to Grizmeiro upfront

Comments

• Aiiden_13
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    9 goals conceeded in 3 games lol... u either got a cheap **** team or u clearly suck.. in both ways I think ur thread is pointless. Go back to getting destroyed, plus 8 goals in counter attacks consider changing ur team cuz u must have very bad workrates
  • Jason1986
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    Aiiden_13 wrote: »
    9 goals conceeded in 3 games lol... u either got a cheap **** team or u clearly suck.. in both ways I think ur thread is pointless. Go back to getting destroyed, plus 8 goals in counter attacks consider changing ur team cuz u must have very bad workrates

A message from someone who probably has an Aubameyang poster on his wall, next to his One Direction calendar.
  • Aiiden_13
    Ok broski
    Jason1986 wrote: »

A message from someone who probably has an Aubameyang poster on his wall, next to his One Direction calendar.

Oah look at that, mitchmeister's little **** or asslicker
  • Mitchmeister

More like Justin Timberlake, One Direction isn't that bad.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Ok broski

Oah look at that, mitchmeister's little **** or asslicker

We have another one right here, folks!
  • Mitchmeister
    edited October 2016

M5z8a4e.gif

The point of this thread is that the fact that a player on 6 chem is so effective is a great tragedy, when the game mode is supposed to be driven by... ''chemistry''.
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    You have to remember even 6 Chem with a Chemistry Card on doesnt affect him that much he will still get stats boosted and be better

5WdumX.png
  • Mitchmeister
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    You have to remember even 6 Chem with a Chemistry Card on doesnt affect him that much he will still get stats boosted and be better

[imhttp://imageshack.com/a/img924/144/5WdumX.png[/img]

I'd never be mad if the guy in your avi destoryed me.

• Aiiden_13
    Ok broski

I knew u where ok with getting destroyed

giphy.gif
  • Mitchmeister
    Ok broski

I knew u where ok with getting destroyed

giphy.gif

tumblr_m6flgwOS691qik2bvo6_r1_250.gif

I'm much more into this guy.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something

:D This
  • dregana08
    3301 posts National Call-Up
    I don't understand... you probably complain about how important pace is this year... then confused as to why 6 Chem aubs are good?

He has high shooting and pace... he doesn't need 10 Chem to rip you apart.
  • Msz89
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    Absolutely the best striker in the game...best workrates, burning speed, amazing diving headers, a beast on corners for me and decent passing for a striker
  • Thfcspur23
    58 posts Park Captain
    He was a freaking pain to defend against, but he couldn't dribble and shoot. That or the players that had him couldn't.
  • Msz89
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    They prolly have a hunter chemistry or something on him...Put the finisher chemistry on him, the strength upgrade helps and jumping is huge for a 6'2 striker
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite

i wouldn't too xD
  • bgp1845
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    try setting your defensive custom tactics to 30, 60, 50, cover.
    thats what i use and i don't have too much trouble against pace this year unless i manually pulled a defender out of position.
  • Bob_Dylan
    18673 posts World Class

Burn?
  • Mitchmeister
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    thats what i use and i don't have too much trouble against pace this year unless i manually pulled a defender out of position.

Will try. I did put pressure on 30, because it's in the defaul ''possession'' tactic which i liked last year.
    Thanks.
    Msz89 wrote: »
    Absolutely the best striker in the game...best workrates, burning speed, amazing diving headers, a beast on corners for me and decent passing for a striker

Less than 9 chem should HANDICAP players.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Will try. I did put pressure on 30, because it's in the defaul ''possession'' tactic which i liked last year.
    Thanks.

No... they just get less of a boost that 9/10, if you believe EA.
  • Mitchmeister
    stevvix wrote: »

Thanks.

I mean IT SHOULD WORK LIKE THAT. Chemistry should be everything.

6 chem should **** with a player...
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner

Thanks.

But EA have published what chem is supposed to do to the stats (whatever the stats do... but that's another matter). The pic that @Xpglobe posted above shows exactly Aubs stats on 6 chem...
  • Mitchmeister

Thanks.

But EA have published what chem is supposed to do to the stats (whatever the stats do... but that's another matter). The pic that @Xpglobe posted above shows exactly Aubs stats on 6 chem...

I know how it works (apprently), i just don't agree with the system.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9495 posts League Winner
    Can we please stick to just 1 thread, for example "Mitchmeister's moaning" rather than making one every couple hours?
  • Abdulhamed
    2901 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh I didn't have trouble with pace when defending but then again I'm great defender and crappy finishing.
  • Mitchmeister
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Can we please stick to just 1 thread, for example "Mitchmeister's moaning" rather than making one every couple hours?

M5z8a4e.gif
  • How can I see that "Chemistry Calculator"?
  • Just pulled him in a pack my loan one ran out of contracts amazing player fun to use
  • Bob_Dylan
    18673 posts World Class
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

+1
  • Mitchmeister
    How can I see that "Chemistry Calculator"?

FUTHead