Beware of player called 'flishgordoM' (PC GAME)

TheNo7ThatUtd
72 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2016
Was winning 2-0 then second half starts and match is cancelled. I did not exit out of fifa for those who know about what problem that causes. Also he's number one on the leaderboard chart with suspicious stats. Check for yourselves.
To report him go in to your origin account and click find friends and search his name then view his profile and from the drop down menu at the top select (report user)
BEWARE !!!!
Post edited by TheNo7ThatUtd on

Comments

• What a guy that is,made me relegated from division 1 to division 2,got him again and made me lose on division 2 as well always leading by 2 or more goals,no skill that guy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tackles and wasting everyone's time
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    Don't worry I reported him, do the same. I don't know what cheat this noob is using but hopefully EA will suspend his account. This games a joke !!
  • how to report?from inside the game or forums? i did on forums
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    To report him go in to your origin account and click find friends and search his name then view his profile and from the drop down menu at the top select (report user)
  • thanks a ton,will do that bro :)
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    :)
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    edited October 2016
    He's not in the leaderboards chart anymore so I think EA removed him :)
  • he is still 1st as lo4rised,that is his username and he is still racking up points
  • also i am suspicious about rank 2 belief_ja,i got him like 8 times in matchmaking but i always hang when he is my opponent and i need to close my app,
    Also please tell me your origin name,lets play some friendlies
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    edited October 2016
    oh he changed his name, and his nation flag is different, was thinking 10 div titles in 18 seasons, too good to be true, probably 11 by the time you read this. Yeah that other guy is probably cheating too. game is a joke, starting to wish I never bought it, and gameplay is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ compared to fifa 16 as well, feels like theres some kind of button lag in-game

My origin id is: TheNo7ThatUtd, but I only accept people with good connection, preferably in Europe.
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    Also because he changed his name lets both report him again with his new name, cant stand cheaters !!!!
  • yes,and my connection is good,i have 9-10 local ping,lets play a co-op when you online and then you can remove me if you want