Is EA using dedicated servers for FUT Champions?

Vinnie
1373 posts Play-Off Hero
anyone here knows something about it?

if yes, is this could be reason why a lot ppl struggling with ingame delay ?

specially those which do not live in EU or US ?

Im based in Dubai, Id say i have a "decent"broadband etc, I can play a game without heavy delay. Ridiculous

Comments

• TheDreamer
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, there are dedicated servers for FUT Champs

That makes there is zero delay of AI defending, which makes it even more OP than it is normally. Lag means a hige problem for you if you dont have a decent connection to servers.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Yes, there are dedicated servers for FUT Champs

That makes there is zero delay of AI defending, which makes it even more OP than it is normally. Lag means a hige problem for you if you dont have a decent connection to servers.

right, but my bad connection with the servers must be because i am far from the servers and cant get a good latency ?
  • Do a UO trace and ping the EA servers see what you get , mostly its above 100 ms
  • M98H
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Feels better imo
  • So also for the qualification tournaments ?
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    So also for the qualification tournaments ?

yap.. in qualifies last week, 4 games very stressful, nearlybroke my controller
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do a UO trace and ping the EA servers see what you get , mostly its above 100 ms

im going to do it
  • 0_AbC_0
    75 posts Park Captain
    same here man egypt play season and draft games great
    but ea server at champions too far from us make me got so bad delay in this mode and not fair at all the other dude got 20 ping while i got 250
    peer to peer seems better we probably would be 60 80 which is nice like season and draft
    idk why ea ruin this mode it's now for (us and eu) only no way they make servers for us :disappointed:
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ea could announce FUT Champions was exclusive to EU/US Canada LOOL ..

Whata joke !!!
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Vinnie wrote: »

Whata joke !!!

Wish they did, I wouldn't bother if I knew it was going to be this bad. No fun trying to play with this delay, it's bad enough having to deal with tryhards.
  • 0_AbC_0
    75 posts Park Captain
    at least i hope next fifa they not make DEDICATED SERVERS for seasons and drafts xD
    i will stop buy this game then cuz come on we life too far and we can't choose servers
    at least fps and other games we choose what we want and see pings not blind like that
  • Sami
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I warned you guys for months, yet you kept harping on about dedicated solving all the lag and handicap. Dedicated servers wasn't needed. Better net coding was a priority.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    as long they provide servers near by and not only EU/US its fine.. otherwise release the game only in these regions
  • Where are the EU servers then ?
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Haven't seen any legit source saying they're using dedicated servers for FUT champions. I'd say info is stored on a dedicated server, highly doubt games are played on a dedicated server.
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2016
    Vinnie wrote: »

Whata joke !!!

yup they are using dedicated servers

❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke of a company

i'm from south america and also having huge delay , makes it 100% unplayable.

• BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Probably explains why I finished in Gold 2 on FUT champions but can't get out of DIV 7
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hi all, apparently u can quit Fut CHAMPIONS daily knockout while drawing and stay in the competition. Guy just quit on me at 0-0 and I am stuck same round, likley the same for him
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hi all, apparently u can quit Fut CHAMPIONS daily knockout while drawing and stay in the competition. Guy just quit on me at 0-0 and I am stuck same round, likley the same for him

Maybe but maybe not, depends if there is a glitch, I have a feeling you may be right but have no proof.

One things is for sure though and that's you only get a win if you are winning when they quit so you being in the same round is correct.

• Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    ASH32 wrote: »

Maybe but maybe not, depends if there is a glitch, I have a feeling you may be right but have no proof.

One things is for sure though and that's you only get a win if you are winning when they quit so you being in the same round is correct.

News to me, I thought any quit was a win for my opponent. Fair enough, into my CHAMPIONS cup final now,
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    not sure but I think it is dedicated so far, in p2p wouldn't be able to investigate cheater before pay the prizes of FUt Champions .. am i right?
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    I stay at least 40 seconds watching the green latency bar before I commit to a game
    but the minute the game starts it
    immediately begin's to act up.
  • So we cant figger out where the ea servers are ?