Fut champions is cancer.

Quaid
80 posts Park Captain
3 games, 4 injuries, players feel sluggish, button lag, etc. each game I've played has felt completely different than seasons. I'm 3 wins out of 4 btw. Div 4 in seasons. Anyone else have the same problems?

Comments

• Pughy30
    27204 posts Player of the Year
    Didn't take long for these threads to pop up
  • TheTormentor07
    1250 posts Professional
    It was always going to be a filth ridden sweatfest, win at all costs hell hole of a game mode, seasons is bad enough at times, can't really be all that bothered with it atm, still learning and trying to get better.
  • EaTrashCompany
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yea it's horrific I can't defend this game anymore the button lag is at the point where I just can't play it anymore. Such great potential but I should've realized what company was behind the game. The biggest joke of a company utter sh it if they don't fix it me and like many others won't be playing it
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    It's more than just connection issues js. How can you play your fitness squad when both teams have 3 injuries? Let alone sub any players. Played a sweaty team with musa etc. had a silver or two. How did this person even qualify? It's not git Gud mate. It's something else. There's no way to play without buying more players than your 22
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    It was always going to be a filth ridden sweatfest, win at all costs hell hole of a game mode, seasons is bad enough at times, can't really be all that bothered with it atm, still learning and trying to get better.
    Trying to learn and get better is what Fifa is all about. This is not the mode to do it. The players I've played are exploiting something and I'm not sure what it is?
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    sweatfeast it is. 3w 1L, the lose came against a full silver nigeria team with 2 goals coming from crosses.
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    rids007 wrote: »
    sweatfeast it is. 3w 1L, the lose came against a full silver nigeria team with 2 goals coming from crosses.

I lost to a fully fresh bundes team. Green connection but terrible lag with passing for me. Muller and gotze ripped me apart while all my players are injured lol
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    It is what it is....just for a competitive mode i cant stand when a game is lost by ea ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up. Had a random under hit pass and cost me a game
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    Oh that's nice was disconnected at the end of a game up 4-2. DNF. I'm done
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Quaid wrote: »

Disconnections are usually to do with a strict/moderate NAT type, or you're using Wi-Fi. You need to fix this as you're ruining the experience for your opponent and yourself.
  • 0_AbC_0
    75 posts Park Captain
    FUT CHAMPIONS is not fair it's server and not per to per which mean the guy who live next to server and have lower delay he play better and u doom if u too far from server it's good as cheat it will be hard but need more servers in more countries or it's not fair
    that's why this mod get much worst delay cuz ea servers all too far and so bad
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    After playing 90 games (63 - 7 - 20) I have to agree with this. I'm 3 out of 4 in the FUT Champions tournament and I'm completely raging. My third match was against probably on of the worst players I'll encounter in this mode (Division 8 player overall at best). I went up 1:0 after 5 minutes, completely dominating him all game, hit the post 3 times, could have scored 5 more but the button lag didn't even let me shoot or it was miraculously blocked by a Deus-Ex Machina Defender. He had like 60 % pass accuracy (which is almost impossible to reach as every player can pass like god damn Xavi in this game) but still managed to score in the 89th minute because my players like Eriksen couldn't get a pass to the other players, players stopped making runs and my tackles didn't even register because of button lag. Fortunately I scored in ET, but usually games against such a noob end 5:0.

Lost the 4th game 2:3 against a 352 ultra defensive noob who scored twice via undefendable header and once because FIFA thought it was fun to switch to a CB instead of a CDM. I'm rocking a nice 85 - 90 win percentage in previous FIFAs but by closing the skill gap this will be impossible to maintain. I'm very good in anticipating passes and reading the game (probably because of playing in a high division in Germany in real life) but I'm no god damn fortune teller who can see what will happen in 3 passes so I can tackle because it takes endless time to register my input. This is a joke, seriously.
  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you dont inprove rank in 5 matches are you Out than?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    No you have your 40 matches regardless.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't forget about penalties. I've lost in penalties 3 times already. So much bs in this game.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    3 games, 4 injuries, players feel sluggish, button lag, etc. each game I've played has felt completely different than seasons. I'm 3 wins out of 4 btw. Div 4 in seasons. Anyone else have the same problems?

Different than seasons? You've literally described seasons lol
  • hansie-fcu
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks
  • Sanoooo
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yea... i was 4 nil up. Opponent pushed start at kick off. 3 to 5 seconds later i was booted from fut.
  • IISUPERXEROII
    849 posts Professional
    edited October 2016
    It gonna be full of try hards obviously
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    93Rd ranked in the world 56 in the usa region

:)
  • JoyW
    2732 posts National Call-Up
    Good topic title idiot
  • Cahir85
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is what it is. Don't find it any different from regular seasons tbh.

5 wins from 7 but all been close games.

The usual BS of rebounds, players drifting etc makes it hard to enjoy tho.
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    played 3, lost 3. all 3 i had maybe double or treble the amount of shots than my opponent and about 60% possession. The lag is even worse than the regular modes. My opponents just sit deep and repeatedly block shots then score on the counter
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    No it's not cancer. And if you or any of your loved ones had experienced it you wouldn't be using it to discribe a console football game.
  • AllyAdair
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hibee wrote: »
    No it's not cancer. And if you or any of your loved ones had experienced it you wouldn't be using it to discribe a console football game.

• AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    I've stop playing already. played 12 won 6 i'm happy with that. 4 games in a row my Dybala gets injured in the first 15 minutes of the games, all foot injuries.

Can't be bothered to play the game anymore
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero

I get your point but 'cancer' can be used to describe things other than the disease. Although, I personally wouldn't use it to describe a console game
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class

• Rick
    9180 posts League Winner
    FUT champions is fine. The children doing the dashboard glitch or whatever is the problem.
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Rick wrote: »
    FUT champions is fine. The children doing the dashboard glitch or whatever is the problem.

The whole of UT is far from fine.