Fifa 17 2nd Season Transfer Budget

MC187
0 posts Ball Boy
Can anyone tell me if you can carry over your remaining transfer budget to the next season or do the board reduce it as they do in Fifa 16?

I'm in the January Transfer window with Spurs and have made a £55 mil profit and have +£100 mil and don't need to spend it but I will if the board will reduce it next season.

Comments

• mjtheslambam323
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2016
    You will loose a lot of your money. My first season with Inter Milan, I won the Europa league and won the League Title. From what i remembered I had over 100 mil in budget. New season started and my
    budget when down to about 55 mil. I was very disappointed and confused. So use your money as much as you can before end of season ex. scouts, contracts, ect.
  • exzoo
    31981 posts National Team Captain
    Or offer a ridiculous amount of wages for a player you will be selling next season. So when you sell him you'll get the money back you gave him for his wages.
  • mjtheslambam323
    exzoo wrote: »
    Or offer a ridiculous amount of wages for a player you will be selling next season. So when you sell him you'll get the money back you gave him for his wages.

Does that glitch still work? I have yet to try in 17
  • exzoo
    31981 posts National Team Captain

Ye it worked for me
  • mjtheslambam323

Ye it worked for me

Nice ill have to remember to do that