Disconnected from EA Servers (Still Connected to Internet/Xbox Live)

JME
135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2016
still connected to xbox live but i'm disconnected from EA servers every few games. reset hub and nothing improves. my NAT type is open. shall i just stop playing fifa altogether or is there any way around this?
Post edited by JME on

Comments

• Jeremy295
    671 posts Semi-Pro
    Ive had the same problem on ps4... still connected to everything except fut servers... ea told me to check my modem however if im still online its clearly their server issues...
  • JME
    bump
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    Wish they'd at least invest 5% of their profit from fut to upgrade their damn servers.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I got disconnected about four times last night. Twice costing me victories, the other two teams were in the menus (searching for player on market, etc). And I'm on PS4.
  • RandomLhama83
    10107 posts Has That Special Something
    the lag is unbearable.
  • JME
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I got disconnected about four times last night. Twice costing me victories, the other two teams were in the menus (searching for player on market, etc). And I'm on PS4.

i've been searching online and more people seem to have this problem on ps4. sucks because i just want to play fifa, i dont care if i lose
    also i don't think theres any way to fix this issue, just pray for it to fix itself
  • JSchuch
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I haven't been getting disconnected but my gameplay has been ridiculously fast and feels like its been lagging without the typical lag elements. Not sure if thats the input delay everyone has been talking about but the last 24 hours it has been unbearable to play in
  • JME
    first game in 2 days and i disconnect while 1-0 on draft! fun :)
  • JME
    any reason why people are disconnecting from ea servers but still connected to internet/xbox live @Rob
  • JME
    still happening
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I disconnected 5 times in a row today. Just wasting contracts at that point.

This is happening almost every day as well. Not a problem with my connection (as this wasn't happening when I was playing '16, or if I play any other games).
  • JME
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I disconnected 5 times in a row today. Just wasting contracts at that point.

This is happening almost every day as well. Not a problem with my connection (as this wasn't happening when I was playing '16, or if I play any other games).

yep! i disconnect at least 3 times every day, xbox live connection fine, nat type open, my connection on every other game is fine.. sadly it's the EA servers. i actually enjoy this fifa aswell, its a shame. hopefully battlefield wont be the same situation as fifa..
  • JME
    first disconnect from fut champions when i was 1-0 up. gonna be a fun weekend :)
  • JME
    changed my ports to the fifa 17 ones as suggested on their website.. still disconnects! hopefully this wont happen on battlefield. ridiculous. my internet is fine
  • I brought this up with EA tech support and they told me to talk to my ISP about port forwarding. However, based on the comments on here it seems unlikely that it will work. Interesting that only some people are affected as I have friends who haven't experienced this at all. Hopefully there is a fix for this asap.