How do I score in a game where keepers have catlike reflexes and there's input delay and and

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How do I score in a game where keepers have catlike (cat on reflexsteroids) reflexes and there's input delay and my players refuse to shoot like real men?

In football, you DON'T HAVE TIME TO POWER UP A SHOT FOR 2 SECONDS COMBINED WITH BUTTON DELAY (3 Seconds total).

I have been creating Perfect chances after chances ending With no goal because it's one laggy mess combined With players on the Pitch totally incompetent at pounding the ball into the net.

I can stand 5 meters away from goal and shoot and it will be saved everytime even if it's perfectly placed....

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT NOOBS WITH ALL THESE THINGS?

I do win ofcourse, but it always ends with the game crashing and me getting a punishment for ''not completing'' the match because the game is so poorly coded/optimized that EVEN THE MENUS ARE LAGGING... even more than last year which was unacceptable as it was.

Please EA, can't you please playtest Your game before you ship it?

I always playtest my games, and I'm not even payed 3048194839842904819084901 millions
for it.

Anyone wants to buy my copy?

Cuz this is just too ridiculous.

Comments

• ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sprint down the wing and cut it back and hope he shoots before he crashes into the goalie, sadly this sweaty way is the only consistent way to score when you get all the lag rubbish.