How to qualify?

Xmrburnzo
683 posts An Exciting Prospect
For FUT champions through divisions is that possible if so what division?

Comments

• CornishLad
    23941 posts Club Captain
    No only through the Daily tournament
  • Xmrburnzo
    CornishLad wrote: »

:( damn, I tried today for the first time and got to the final and got fingered, same story in the other two. I could have sworn that the guy in glasses from EA said at gamescom that you could get in through divisions also!?
  • CornishLad
    23941 posts Club Captain

:( damn, I tried today for the first time and got to the final and got fingered, same story in the other two. I could have sworn that the guy in glasses from EA said at gamescom that you could get in through divisions also!?

Nope. People have won Div 1 online and Offline and no reports of their being a free qualification as a reward.
  • Xmrburnzo

:( damn, I tried today for the first time and got to the final and got fingered, the same story in the other two. I could have sworn that the guy in glasses from EA said at GamesCom that you could get in through divisions also!?

Nope. People have won Div 1 online and Offline and no reports of their being a free qualification as a reward.

oh well... I'll just play these bingo tournaments every day next week, bound to string four together once without being played like a ventriloquist's doll